[H] <Ardent> 6/8H Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Content!

[H] Ardent 6/8H Looking for additional members to fill out our raiding roster! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Tuesday, Thursday 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST . We are a smaller guild that focuses mostly on raiding and having fun! Outside of raid we are always in discord chatting playing together! This includes mythic+, pvp other games etc.! We are looking for friends as much as raiders!

Below is a summary of our current needs and information:

Progress
6/8H TEP
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H CoS

Raid Times EST (Server Time)
Tuesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Sunday (Sometimes Optional “Fun Day” alt/main clear) 7:30pm - 10:30pm

Recruitment Needs
Currently recruiting DPS and Healers
Specs Needed:
Rogue - All Specs
Shaman - Healing and Ranged DPS
Druid - Boomkin
Demon Hunter
Will consider all DPS!!

Requirements
Have prior mythic raiding experience
Be 410+

Contact
For additional information and to join us contact Phaero (Aero#1263), Baanzai, or Longfer!

2 Likes

Hello I am a Former CE mythic raider. I am looking for a tank spot. I have a 405 Brewmaster Monk and a 405 Protection pally. I started raiding BFD with Progression on Stormrage and due to early work days and such i was unable to continue raiding with them. I achieved AoTC the first week with them and 2/9 mythic the second week and have not raided since. Hard to find a guild that ends raid before 11EST and needs a tank. I am looking at getting back into raiding on days and times that fit me and your days and times fit perfectly. I would be interested in talking to you.

My b-tag is Demonized#11624

Updated with new needs!

I raid with this guild! It’s always a great time, we are making good progression. Even if you are outside the core team requirements let us know. We are always running M+ and putting together heroic runs!

hello from North Korea

Updated with new needs, come join us!!!

Hi. I’m currently looking at transferring servers for heroic/mythic raid and I’m interested in joining Ardent. My xp is aotc, 2/9M and +1k io tank score. Toons in question is fury war and ele sham.

B tag is Vybez#1979

Added you!

Hello from South Korea

Updated needs!! Conclave down as well!!

Hello from Tahiti

I am interested.

I have a 410 spriest/disc or a 406 MW id be wiling to xfer over to area 52 horde. If interested my btag is onra#1163.

Hello from Hyrule

Rasta Down!!! In need of DPS now for core, let me know!!

Come join the party! We’ve got Lock cookies and purples!

Updated for 8.2 recruiting! Come back to raiding and do it with us :slight_smile:

We’re building up the team to take down Azshara! Come join us!

Patch day is today! Come join Ardent for the new content!

Hello again! I will contact for possibly joining whenever I have the chance.