[H] <Ardent> 3/8M 8/8H Recruiting ALL ROLES for Mythic content!

[H] Ardent 3/8M 8/8H is looking for additional members to fill out our raiding roster! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Tuesday, Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST . We are a smaller guild that focuses mostly on raiding and having fun! Outside of raid we are always in discord chatting playing together! This includes mythic+, pvp other games etc.! We are looking for friends as much as raiders!

Below is a summary of our current needs and information:

Progress
3/8M EP
8/8H EP
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H CoS

Raid Times EST (Server Time)
Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Recruitment Needs
Tank - Monk - will consider options other specs
DPS - Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, will consider other specs
Healer - Will Consider all specs

Requirements
Be at least 8/8H
Be 425+

Contact
For additional information and to join us contact Phaero (Aero#1263), Baanzai, or Longfer!

Bump it up! Still looking for more players to join us!

Hey, I sent a friend request to the listed bnet account. Would be willing to transfer

I just transferred to this server yesterday and I am trying to find a decent raiding/m+ guild with a fun community. I was checking out guilds on forums and came across you guys. Do you have any room in the roster for a Monk? I am currently WW but have a lot of experience as MW as well and would not mind adapting.

Thanks!

426 equiped Ret paladin here with holy off-spec looking for a guild with your description. I am 7/8H atm and is looking to get back into mythic raiding. Was 3/7 in Uldir and 2/9 in BoD. Added Phaero on bnet. My Btag is Aiolos#1997 if you guys are interested. Thank you very much!

Hi there! Yes please reach out we are still looking for DPS and a Ret/Holy would be a good fit for us!

Talk to you soon!

Hey you! Reading this! Come join our team!

AOTC completed! Come join us for mythic raiding

Hey there! 432 havoc DH. Took a big break from raiding after Uldir but looking to get back at it and m+. Seems like a good fit.

My tag is kennyff#1626, I’ll shoot someone a friend request sometime tonight when I’m home from work.

Cheers!

Hoping to try our hand at Mythic tonight and this week, still in need of dps!

hey shot u a add but figured id post on ur thread as well o if someone else sees it but unno if ya guys can use it but me as a havoc dh and a holy priest are looking for a guild, we both are 8/8H 430+ with our necks around 60 each. We are looking for a mythic guild as we ended last tier 7/9m with .5 on storm wall. If you could use us or would like to talk my btag is sparkytiz#1491.

Hey Occisiospark! Our GM (Phaero) accepted your friend request and is excited to chat with you. Feel free to reach out to me as well if you can’t get ahold of him!

Looking for DPS! Will be doing Mythic this week!

Bumping this because you need to read this and you need to join the most fun raiding team on Area-52!

Got 3 mythic bosses down this week! Still in need of heals and DPS

Did you live through the holiday? Make it to level 6 in Classic and then get tired of walking everywhere? Come raid mythic EP with us!

Grats on downing the Mythic bosses!

1 Like

Thanks! Still looking for members!

Hey! You! You need a raid team right?! Boy do we have a place for you in Mythic EP! Come for the fun! Stay for the purples!

Lol who can argue with fun AND purples! The basic needs of life!