[H] Arcane Mage LF East Coast Raiding Guild

Hi! My name is Syl and I am currently looking for a heroic/maybe mythic raiding team for 9.1 and beyond. I am based on the east coast and my ideal raiding times are around 8-12pm EST. I am also interested in pushing M+! Not a huge pvp person but willing to try!

This is the first tier I will be maining a mage, in 9.1 I did havoc DH and in 8.2/8.3 I mained a priest (Disc/Shadow respectively). My mage at the moment is 215 ilvl and is up to date on renown, the new patch etc. My past progress is as follows:

9.0- 10/10H
8.3- 11/12M
8.2- 4/8M

I am just looking for some cool people to raid with and a nice atmosphere where I can make some more friends on wow! Feel free to add me on btag or on discord if youd like to chat! I am willing to transfer to any server (on tichondrius atm) but would prefer to stay horde!

Btag- Sylverus#1342
Discord- Sylverus#5631

Hello Sylvuras!

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting dps.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST.
Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.

Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time! Active RBG groups and so much more!

If this piqued your interest, check us out here:
After Hours is Recruiting for 9.1

Feel free to contact me through Discord: Hoss#7620
Looking forward to speaking with you!

Hello there! If your open to Alliance we may have what your looking for.

Alpha Guild; Alliance Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

I added you on Discord and would love to talk to you more :slight_smile:

Hey bud need a mage for our heroic/mythic team we have zero mages!! We raid Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 11pm est I’ll add you here’s the guild spam below

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Druid * low priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomy and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - WW monk and warrior *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Allo Sylvuras! o/

Dusk Eternal are looking for a few more DPS before heading into SoD this patch and we align on a lot of what youre looking for in a guild.

We raid M/F 9p-12a eastern, We feel like we are a hoot to raid with, AND we get bosses to 0% pretty efficiently (AotC before the Sire nerf back in March).

Discord is bluu#7164 if you want to chat about it some more. Ill leave our recruitment link as well. Best of luck!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We hit 3/10M (10/10H) in CN and we’re shooting for comparable progression this tier as well (AOTC plus some mythics, hopefully). We raid twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). I’ll try reaching out to you. Hopefully we can talk.

Hi, Syl!

I think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Sylvuras! Our guild Odyssey is looking for Members to join our roster.
Faction: Horde
Server: Mal’Ganis
Progress: 10/10H 3/10M
Raid Times: Mon/Wed - 8:00pm-11:00pm (CST)

We are a tight nit small guild looking to progress in to mythic raiding; We are trying to form a strong community and are hoping to find more people to play with. so please reach out! We are active in discord, running M+ every night, We do RBGS and much more.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them or add my Btag!

Bnet: Malibran#1131

You can reach me at Disc: Malibran#1980

Hey there Sylvuras! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 5/10 SoD N then into heroic

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!