[H] <AOTCasual> - Fri/Sat 9pm-12am - LF Heal/DPS

Hello, sent ya both a btag request to have a chat.

132 ilvl resto shaman just joined to fill your heal spot. see you online. :slight_smile:

Still recruiting! Mythic team is mostly full with a potential DPS slot. Welcome apps for community or heroic team.

Bump it up! Mythic team has one spot left, and it’s for a MW Monk or RShaman!
Alt heroic team likely to start on weekdays after holidays.

Always welcome more community members!

Opening back up recruitment for Mythic slots! Currently looking for DPS and potentially a healer.

Moonkin++
RShaman++
SPriest++

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/thrall/aotcasual/main?preview

I sent you a friend request on discord, I am a havoc DH looking for a heroic raiding guild that will fit my schedule which is essentially limited to late night Fri/Sat. I am not against trying mythic raids but due to my limited time I wouldn’t want to drag the group down. If you have space available on your heroic raids I would be happy to join your team.

Bump it up! Looking for the following to provide ample support to the core.

WW Monk who is willing to MW on some fights
-or-
Enhancement shaman who is willing to Resto on some fights.

Moonkin ++
SPriest++

Bump it up!

rDPS primary need (Moonking/SPriest++)
Flex healer, who is willing to DPS on some (most early on) bosses.

Bump it up! Need some good ol’ rDPS and a flex healer who is willing to DPS for now, but potentially heal in the future.

To the top! Welcome all for keys, a lot of active M+. Raid still looking for rDPS and a flex healer.

https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Symtax

Add me on discord if interested (Grim#4639)

I love m+ and raiding.

To the top! Recruitment is now fully open for healers - Looking for 1 flex healer, and 1 full-time healer. Also recruitment is open for rDPS.

What kind of healer are you looking for?

Hey Ildaara,

Pretty flexible. I would love a talented Disc priest, RShaman, or HPal but it’s hard to really refuse a specific healer anymore, given how versatile everyone is now.

I’m a 201 rsham; I’d like to chat with you about the raid team. Sent you a discord request.

Bump it up!

Looking for 1 tank OR 1 healer (full time)
1 off-healer (Mostly heal)
And a couple rDPS

Bumping post!

Need a Lock?

Yall looking for a Prot / Ret Paladin? Times are great for me.

Recruitment is open for a full-time healer, and possible exceptional DPS. Come join the fun. Welcoming all community members for chat, keys, PvP, whatever.