[H] AotC-focused HPal LF 1 night/week raiding guild

Unfortunately, the attrition boss has proven too difficult to overcome, and my current guild is on indefinite hiatus as we simply can’t pull enough people in to continue raiding. As such, I’m looking for a new group of like-minded raiders who strive to achieve AotC each tier on a limited schedule. I have been raiding one night per week since late WoD, having “retired” from a more traditional schedule.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla and this holy pally has been my main since Burning Crusade. I used to push the hardest content (what is now Mythic) but due to family and career obligations am only able to reliably commit to one night of raiding a week, plus M+ to get weekly chests. I know there are others out there in the same boat, and am hoping this post finds them. I do think it’s quite possible to achieve AotC on 3-4 hours/week, if not push early Mythic bosses.

As alluded to above, I am really only interested in healing, and know what it’s like to work on a healing team to support a guild’s progression efforts. If it sounds like I might be a fit, please reply here or add my bnet (Brock#1357). In addition, there may be a few people from my current guild who are still able and willing to raid. We have been unable to find merger candidates, thus my outreach here as a solo recruit.

Edit: probably doesn’t matter much given the new patch release, but 417 item level currently.