[H] AOTC 464 HPriest LF Raiding Guild

Hello! I’m looking for a raiding guild that’s either starting mythic or just about to start mythic. I ended up getting screwed over by an ex. The current guild I’m in is good, but just too casual. I’ve cleared normal and getting AOTC by pugging.
I am rusty with M+ but I’m slowly starting to get back in the swing of things. Not being able to find good groups for those aren’t helping.
I’m open to server transferring.
I’m also willing to learn disc if its needed but I do prefer holy.
I’m available any day for raids but prefer raid times after 7pm EST.

A little bit about myself is that I’m 30 years old. I’ve been playing this game since 2007. I started on this priest, just as shadow and stayed shadow for 90% of the time i played, i took breaks ofc lol. I have a daughter, which is why i prefer times past 7pm EST lol.
Contact info
Disc: Khri#0530
Bnet: Khri#11657

Come check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey there Xikii you sound like just what we are looking for, I added you to Bnet and would love to talk! Here is a bit about us.
PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild 3/12M, 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.
Raid Times/Requirements
Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST
We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.
We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC.
Roster Needs
Currently looking for
Exceptional DPS.
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.
Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer
Meta - #molo1476 ~Office

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We have a sister guild that does Heroic runs on Tuesdays, We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 3/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

not sure why it picked this toon to post on, but my main is Khrie on Ner’Zhul

This is the toon i meant to post this with lol.

Also khri#11675 is my bnet. i made so many mistakes in one post. my apologies everyone.