[H] Any server - Returning healer looking for +8 raiding guild for SL

Hi!

I am looking for a H or M raiding guild. I used to raid mythics but it’s been a while. I’m based in +8 so looking for people that raids around that time/late night raiding. Mostly looking for a guild that will at least clear Heroics and will also have fun doing it.

I stopped playing early last expansion and haven’t really played WoW much since but the cute foxes have got me playing again and switching back to my original horde home. Sadly it does mean I leave all my friends behind as they are staying Alliance.

My horde characters are on Barth, Khaz and Saurfang but since I am levelling everything again, I don’t mind which server. I am not looking to raid till SL right now.

Classes I can play (in rank of enjoyment and experience):
Resto Shammy (Ele OS)
Fistweaver Monk (WW OS)
Resto Druid (kitty OS)
Holy Paladin (Ret OS)
Holy Priest (Shadow OS)
Hunter (BM/MM)

My bnet is Kat#1766, please feel free to say Hi!

Hey there.Immortal On cael/nag server are recruiting a healer.We are a mix of semihardcore to casual raiders getting aotc’s along the way, while having fun doing so.We raid from 7.30pm server time on wed and fri.
add Rushnak#1325 if interested or for a chat.

Thanks :slight_smile: But sadly 7.30pm ST is a bit early for me. While doable now, when daylight savings starts, it’s too early for me and work.

Hey there, Kat! Flavour Town is an 11/12M Horde Guild on Saurfang.

We’re still progging on N’zoth but we’d be interested in having you sub for Nzoth and you can prog with us in Shadowlands if that interests you. Flavour Town is a really active guild with plenty of keystone pushers, alts, new levelling and veteran players. All are welcome within Saurfang’s most Active Guild.

We have two raid teams, our core team and our Bvengers team; our 2nd mythic team. We also host a Social Raid Night for all the rest, Heroic Clears, Achievement Runs that sorta thing.

Raid Nights:

• Core Team 11/12M: Wednesday and Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST / Server Time.
  • B-Vengers 3/12M : Saturday and Monday 7:30pm - 10pm AEST / Server Time
  • Social Raid Night: Saturday 7:30pm onwards

Feel free to hit me up anytime at
Battle-tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Benzou#8813

Or get in contact with my Raid Leader
Discord: Soul#4316

Heya bud! We’re recruiting on Ally, and we welcome players of all skill levels to come hang out with us!

add me on btag @ FrankWalker#11939 for a chat :smiley: