[H] [Any Realm] Resto/Ele Shaman looking for casual Mythic/AOTC guild for 9.1 and beyond

I am a resto shaman main, but I am learning ele so I can fill that role as well. I took a break from raiding during 9.0. I am looking to return to raiding in 9.1. I raided all through BFA, got AOTC on all BFA tiers, and did casual mythic progression from 8.1 through 8.3 (reached 4/9 M in BoD, 4/8 M in EP, and 4/12 M in Ny’alotha).

I am looking for a guild that can achieve AOTC each tier and do some casual mythic progression afterward and knows how to have fun doing it.

I am available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday nights to raid.

Social activity outside of raid is a massive plus for me.

My current server is Tichondrius, but I am willing to server transfer if a guild is the right fit for me.

I have been playing Shadowlands casually. I have my rank 4 legendary, level 40 renown, etc. I am 208 ilvl currently.

Contacts:

Discord: Splig#9554
Battle.net: Jahl#11472

Why can’t you be available Thursday with that Sunday. :cry:

Unfortunately, that day isn’t really negotiable for me.

Howdy.

I’m not sure if we’ll be going into casual mythic this tier but we’re definitely going for AotC.

We’re a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let us know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey I think we could be exactly what your looking for check us out