[H] Any interest in a 10.0 re-roll?

Hey all, I’m looking to return after being away for a while. I’ve seen a lot of veterans returning for Dragonflight and I would like to gauge the interest of a re-roll guild. Like many other re-rolls, the main idea would be to find like-minded people to play with while using the leveling process to get to know each other. More details to follow, but as a community first casual guild, I want the group to talk about our options.

Most of my serious raiding experience was from Vanilla to WotLK, after which I being a more causal WoW player. I still raided but not at the same level of the people around me. It became a stale experience and felt like more of a job, I’m sure many people feel this way. But I always had a blast playing with friends, IRL or people I’ve met through playing WoW. My close IRL friend (Fangest) will be joining me where ever we go.

My main goal would be to raid Normal, in a casual setting. I would like to draw a solid line that I have 0 plans to move into Mythic raiding but I am open to Heroic if the guild wants to try it.

I wouldn’t want to raid more than 2-3 days, at about 2-3 hours a day, up for discussion. I wanted to avoid raiding just on the weekend.

I plan to heal, I’ve never raid healed before and I am excited to see how the Evoker healing spec can change the role. That being said I will be leveling something else and not touching the Evoker until I hit 58-60. Fangest will most likely have a few tanks.

I would like to start at pre-patch, depending on the traction this gets - I am also posting this on Mal’Ganis as these were the two servers I had in mind.

Please feel free to add me on discord, DeFeo#9908, if you have any questions. We of course will have a discord to make these conversations easier.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!