[H] <Alt Tabbed> 12/12H Recruiting!

Welcome, one and all, to the semi-functional guild that is {Alt Tabbed}!

Who we are:
A group of adults (technically - 25+ish average, some of us still eat ice cream for breakfast though) whose primary focus is to have fun playing the game with each other. We have had a history of AotC since the start of Legion, and have taken a step into mythic in Antorus and Uldir with no expectations of Cutting Edge.

Our events are:
Dungeons & Drunkards: Fridays from 6:30pm to ???
Core team: Saturdays from 6-9p server | Sundays from 6-8p server
Casual Raid Wednesdays: 5p to ??? server
Mog Runs: Alternating Mondays at 5:30p server

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged: High Priority
Healers: Yes
Melee: Medium priority
Tank: Full

Ongoing Plans:
Our general plans are to have heroic on farm, then step into mythic with no expectations of Cutting Edge.

We will not be pushing mythic content, we will not be pushing for Cutting Edge. It will certainly be nice if we get it, but pushing it is not, and will not be, our primary goal.

Our priority is AotC followed by any steps into mythic. Our current priority is:
Heroic Farm > Mythic Nyalotha

New to raiding?
Don’t sweat it. On Wednesdays at 6p server, I usually start a normal [current raid] group and invite everyone who can make it and meet gear requirements. It’s good if you’re looking to get past lfr, test out a new rotation, or even gear an alt!

Do y’all roleplay?
No. It is something I have considered in the past, but, while we have members who do roleplay, we have no events or meetings.

Snowrelia (Btag SpaceCadet#11225) or (Discord Snow#0992)

8 Likes

Can confirm. We dope.

4 Likes

And we got pretty close on our first night on G’huun! That was actually really exciting

3 Likes

its a guild

4 Likes

I mean… You’re not lying

3 Likes

Alt Tabbed - Yikes.
10/10 would recommend.

(We have an artist channel in discord that I would love to see more use out of!)

3 Likes

So, I am opening active recruitment back up!

I’ve updated the post to show progress in the new raid as well as the new events and their times! :smiley:

3 Likes

Fun memory from Dungeons & Drunks:

When you get so drunk you can’t tell if you’re smelling spaghetti or cheerios

3 Likes

I lied we’re at 6/9H

2 Likes
  1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes; drain.
  2. In a small saucepan heat butter and milk over low heat until butter is melted. Using a potato masher or electric beater, slowly blend milk mixture into potatoes until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3 Likes

Uh… Thank you.

I miss potatos

2 Likes

Join us! I think tonight is island capping

3 Likes

:smiley: It was!

We’ll be raiding 5ish hours tonight. Maybe get to blockade and spend tomorrow progressing on it

2 Likes

Close knit, relaxed , raid group, found them after my old guild separated. Would Recommend !

3 Likes

\o/
8/9H with time for a few Jaina pulls

2 Likes

LF more innocent DPS to kidnap for m+ keys, too

2 Likes

Only 5 trillion wipes on Jaina.

3 Likes

look

it was 4.8 trillion you fool

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was less then 20

3 Likes

Over half of us are willing to abandon Sunday’s raid to watch Game of Thrones. Because it’s Easter Sunday, we weren’t planning on raiding regardless, but I think we may move Sundays to Fridays until GoT is finished

3 Likes