[H] <Afterlife> | 12/14 | T/W 8:30 - 11:00pm | Recruitment

Afterlife

CONTACT

For more information about the guild, message:

Guildmaster: Rðrik/Faite

Officers: Wulfcrusade, Risen

ABOUT

Afterlife is a PVE raiding guild of capable, fun loving, yet mature adults that enjoy PVP, questing, clearing dungeons, raiding and general shenanigans. We have a splendid and fun loving atmosphere but know when it is time to get serious. Several of us have gamed together for nearly twenty years.

Afterlife was created with the adult gamer in mind. Those that have jobs, families, and a life outside of WoW, yet know their class and want to progress on raid nights and when time allows, is exactly the type of gamer this guild was designed for. Exceptional yet casual.

RAID SCHEDULE

Normal Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday evenings; 8:30PM – 11:00PM Server/Eastern Time or 7:30PM - 10:00PM Central Time

RECRUITMENT NEEDS for Ulduar

Afterlife is recruiting for our Core Raid team. The needed classes are listed below. In addition to recruiting for our Core Raid team, we continue to accept and welcome players that believe the guild would be a good fit for them as they level. We’re flexible and place emphasis on your attitude and fit within the guild.

Core Raiding Classes needed: current as of 1-28-2023

Death Knight: 1 - dps

Druid: Open

Hunter: Open

Mage: Open

Paladin: Open

Priest: Open

Rogue: Open

Shaman: Open

Warlock: Open

Warrior: Open

RAIDING GOALS

We are currently 12/14 Ulduar

While our focus will be the 25 player raid content, we intend to clear all raid content that Wrath Classic has to offer. In addition to this, we will be striving for every raid achievement (lets get those mounts and titles!) with as little stress and as much fun as possible. It’s a marathon not a race!

INTERESTED

For more details about our loot system, raiding goals and/or schedule, class/spec needs, or if you just want to chat; please contact an Afterlife Officer. We look forward to speaking with you.

~Afterlife gaming family

Looking for some more folks for our Ulduar team

Recruitment has been updated for Ulduar!

We are looking for a few more for our roster

Frosts DK looking for a raiding guild

Frost DK looking for a raiding guild

hey Exild, hit me up in game, Faíte, or on discord - Rorik#0423

Looking for a few more classes for our Ulduar team.

Hi there, just checking in on the warrior status. Thank you!

we can take on another warrior, if you are interested in joining hit me up in game on Faíte, or on discord - Rorik#0423

Thank you! I actually got contacted and brought in by another guild but I greatly appreciate your reply. Wishing you the best in Ulduar and onward!

Getting close to a full roster, just need a few more folks.

Bump for 6 more raiders

Still looking for a few more members.

Still looking for more folks to join us!