[H] Aeons - 8/8 Heroic - 2 Raid Days AOTC Guild

Really need a full time healer. Paladin or Disc priest to add to the mix. Working on Azshara.

Still looking for more to fill out the raid.

WTB more Raiders.

1 DH
Any Ranged (No boomkin)

Looking for more.

Still need more Raiders!

Still looking for a couple more people to fill out the roster.

Any range damaging classes welcome.
Hunters, Shadow Priests, Mages, Warlocks and Ele shams!

We are looking for you!

Still looking for more members.

Updated list. Looking for:
Rogues
Ranged classes (No Boomkin)
Paladin, Shaman or Priest healer

429 ilvl but fury warrior so yeah but i would still love to join ur guild if possible if not i understand my bnet is justinct#11731

Stocking up for the next tier of raid. If you are interested please do apply. We are in need of specific roles but most will be considered.

I am interested in applying and wanted to chat with you, added you on Discord!

Sorry. I have been a little behind on checking the forums and recruitment. Anyone still interested in joining please let me know. There are still openings and we can talk. I apologize.

Still looking for heals and any exceptional players. thanks.

Hi, Iā€™m a 428 Outlaw rogue with a 65 neck, wondering if you guys still had room for another melee dps. I was a cutting edge raider every tier of Legion, on my mage, named Adrox - Malā€™Ganis. I can send my logs in a PM or in-game if you want as proof.

Anyway, Iā€™m kind of burned out from mythic raiding and would just like a nice, friendly home where the guild does heroic every week and runs keys. I havenā€™t done heroic ET this tier yet due to coming into this tier pretty late, but I do my research and am a quick learner. Thanks for your time. My bnet is Adroxis#1657 and itā€™s Adroxis#9980 on Discord.

Sent you a message on discord. Thank you!

Still looking for more. 8.3 HYPE!

Still need more to fill out the roster. Full on Tanks.

Hey, wanted to reach out. I took a break from wow and just came back to get ready for 8.3. I know your looking for 420+ so if I am not a fit I totally understand. A little about myself; been playing since vanilla, been everything from a casual to a hardcore raider. Always been maining a hunter so I know the class very well. I have been a officer in a couple guilds, class leader, but importantly a great asset to a guild. Aside from parsing high I always do mechanics first and will always be a team player. What caught my eye was your understanding of family time, having one myself itā€™s important to have a balance. Just looking to come back and enjoy the game. Iā€™ll be doing more mythics and what not to get my ilvl up, but if my low ilvl right now isnā€™t an issue please reach out, I would greatly appreciate it! Otherwise no worries, wish you guys best of luck!

Bnet: EMAN#11397

Im a Tauren warrior got AOTC in EP downed 3/8 mythic but classic killed my guild looking to transfer i have a 440 item lvl im currently #1 on my sever on raider io and on wowhead i think im at like 39.3 or so look me up pst me i can make 99% of all riad times and if i cant ill besure to give a respectful notice thanks for reading this yall have a good day

Sent you a friend request in game. Feel free to drop your info or send me an invite. We would be happy to bring you in for a trial.