[H] Aeons - 8/8 Heroic - 2 Raid Days AOTC Guild

Aeons is a Horde AotC guild that raids: Mon & Wed 8pm - 10pm pst. Throughout the week we try and complete Mythic+ for the weekly chest, for all guild members. We are a casual guild that understands family comes first. Our members strive to do their best and aim to always complete the AOTC achievement of the current tier. To be a part of our guild, simply message Kelethar or Hef (Bnet and discord provided at the bottom). Once you’re invited you must complete a 2 week trial. The trial is based on attendance and understanding of raid/class mechanics. We use Discord as our main VOIP and guild communication. Having a working mic with Push-to-Talk ON is required. Character Requirements: 420+ ilvl

Currently Needs:

Healer: Discipline Priest or Holy Paladin.
Ranged DPS: Mage, Shadow Priest
any exceptional dps!

We are opening recruiting for next tier of raiding. Those interested please apply. We will consider most positions as we are awaiting 8.3

Wildflower: BN (Aperio#1535)
Heferwizen: BN (Heferwizen#1904)
Heferwizen#9120 (Discord)

1 Like

Looking for DPS :slight_smile:

Bump! Still looking for more people. Getting ready for the new raid!

Looking for more DPS (Pref ranged) and switch healers.

Bump for some good ole lads and lasses.

Still looking for some good old switcheroos hybrids healer and deeps.

Still looking to flesh out our roster a bit more. Stop by and say hi sometime :slight_smile:

Currently 7/9 on normal. Progression has been pretty smooth. We could use a few more dps and some healers who can also switch to damage when needed.

Like to do damage? Like to heal? We’d like to meet you!

Hi I’m LF a guild currently. My previous guild changed their times and unfortunately I cannot commit to their times.

384 ret>prot>holy

Bump. Still looking for more active players! Really need a Switch DPS/healer.

Currently looking for 1 more kickass full time healer (although DPS spec would be useful in the future, it’s not required).

Still looking for more players!

I need 1 full time healer, 1 DH and always welcoming ranged :smiley: In need of a strong mage

Also Normal fully cleared. Starting Heroic next week.

Looking for some clothies & a DH!
1 priest (prefer able to switch between DPS / Heals)
1 - 2 mages

Full on Heals.
Current needs - Ranged dps

LF ranged deeps!

396 ret/prot working on Hpal. I’m on tich LF late night guild. Currently 7N 4H 1M.

Need full time DH, Hunters, Mages! (other ranged welcome)
1 full time heal

Still looking for more for Heroic Progress.

Mage here. We talked briefly before I got super busy. Hit me up. ENDex66#1867