[H] <Acts of Defiance> 8/8H LFM

We are a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on obtaining AOTC and a few mythic kills every tier. Our core group of raiders has been solid for just over a year. We are a team of raiders that prides ourselves on completing content while at the same time enjoying each others company.

We started on US-Proudmoore alliance side, and transferred at the beginning of BFA. We are a LGBTQ+ friendly guild. While our main focus is raiding, we have an active Pvp Community, as well as multiple M+ groups running weekly. We also accept casuals and socials and run a casual raid of normal on saturdays 9-11PM EST.

If you are looking to raid our requirements are as follows:
Attendance: No more than 2 absences a month.
Gem/Enchants/Pots: All BIS, pre-potting is mandatory for progression fights.
Ilvl: Normal: 400 ilvl 52 Neck level, Heroic 415ilvl 55 neck
Raid Times: Tues 9-11PM EST (6-8 PST) and Thurs 10-12PM EST (7-9PST)
Mythic +7 Key minimum completed weekly.

Current Raid needs:
Dps (prefer melee but any dps will do)

Contact Gwarrar#1610 on bnet for any other questions.

Acts of Defiance Community Code: 9b9q3eGF4Yw

4 Likes

I promise we are a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Extra special szechuan sauce :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

I love you guys.

2 Likes

Still looking for and offtank and some dps. Hit me up on Bnet!

2 Likes

I guess we need more DPS. Just couple more raid spots open.

2 Likes

STill need some raid dps but everyone is welcome!

2 Likes

I sat on bread. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Its cause you like the squish

I’m 8/8 heroic, 434 ilvl fury/prot off spec warrior. I’d like the chance to trial with you. I’m not currently in Thrall, but I am willing to transfer. Also have a frost/blood dk 425ilvl that is 7/8 heroic.

Please let me know. Your raid times work great for me and I’m available this Thursday. Will bring my own consumables. #nytis1984

I sent u a friend request on bnet so we can talk. Also if you have discord hit me up AirClown#9256

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll be online later tonight. I’ll gladly hop into discord later too. Just need the details.

Still looking for all types of players! Sevra makes cookies

Oh dang. Been looking for an LGBT+ friendly guild to join and raid with but I’m on Atlantic time and could never make it until the end of that Thursday raid.

I ate his cookies!

Aedred add me at Roc#11487 and we can discuss it more if you would like.

Discuss what more?

sorry Aedred i read it wrong. yeah we wont be able to work with your time zone on thursday. we used to raid a hour back and sometimes i forget that we changed it to finish out this tier. I hope you the best on your search and if we ever change are raid time back feel free to look us up,

1 Like

Are you still looking for more? Back from a break (left after mythic Uldir) and guild disbanded many months ago.

Primarily play resto shammy but if needed can play ele or enh shammy for dps. Highest i’ve done is mythic Zul in Uldir.

Did a race change to goblin, was troll before - Zullrajja was the name, if looking for stats on warcraftlogs.

1 Like

Yes we are still look looking and could use someone like you. Add me roc#11487 and we can discuss more. Hope to talk to you soon.