[H] Active Raid/M+/PvP Community

Greetings, We Kill Things is a 650+ member semi hardcore raiding/M+/PvP Community based out of Zul’jin. We have regular contests and giveaways, and all are welcome. Our Raid Team is currently recruiting talented individuals for NWC Heroic Progression. 9/9H 2/9M Uldir, 9/9H 3/9M BoD, 9/9H EP 7/12H NY. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 10-12:30 EST. So those are the basics, if you want to know more about us, keep reading.

About us: We have an active Community of over 650+ members, and growing daily. We never have issues filling out raids or groups. Everyone is extremely helpful, and always quick to answer any questions you may have. We have a website as well.

Community leadership is laid back and involves everyone in major decisions. Outside of Raid, you wouldn’t know someone is an Officer if not for the title beside their name. Everyone is friendly and loves to have fun. We tend to push keys before and after Raid as well, and even PvP it up as well.

So, if you are looking for a good group to run content with, than look no further. If interested please join our Community and Discord.

Discord Handle: legendinabox#1815

Discord: discord.gg/7PKR2uE

Drops a pen

Recruiting is taking off so if you are looking for a Raid slot for the main team, hop on in. Have a few Heal and DPS slots still open. M+ runs are also going well. Gooid Community to be a part of.

New Community Website created. 50+ Active Members and growing. Awesome Community to be a part of.

Hey there :slight_smile: I’m a MW monk 409 ilvl and would love to join the M+ team. My battle.net is ADDY#11219 I play every night except Tuesday from around 8PM PST-11PM PST. Hope to catch you!

Now over 200+ members !!! If you are looking for a fun and active community, join us !!!

Now over 300+ Members !!!

3/8 H. Looking for some awesome tanks for the raid team.

I have a 415 DH tank on Daggerspine. Looking to raid
#MikeHoncho11212

We would love to have you. Ill send you a friends request in game. Feel free to join the Community and sign up for Raids on Calendar.

350+ Members Now !

Now 6/8H !!!

384 Paladin; i understand i’m a little behind in ilvl, but i have plenty of raid experience from previous xpacs. i main ret right now, but i’m not bad with my other specs. hit me up, this sounds like a good crew, Stuyy776#1107

Breathing new life in to this post. :slight_smile:

This community is dummy thicc, 650 strong need some more thicc cheeked bois in here.