[H] [A52] < Nova Horizon> 6/10M Recruiting long term raiders

Searching for a guild that values community and success? Consider Nova Horizon!

▬▬▬ About Us
We currently have three raid teams:
Team 1: YUH - Currently: 6/10M Castle Nathria
Team 2: FG - Currently 6/10M Castle Nathria
Team 3: Weekend Warriors - Currently our alt running team proging Heroic

NH is a PvE focused guild with a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly community. We’re a new guild, born out of the dissolution of our previous guild, Crisis Averted, and after stabilizing are looking to build a community, push content, and have a good time.

We’re recruiting skilled players who prefer two raid nights a week. However, people of all playstyles are welcomed, including those who are only interested in M+ or playing casually.

Off-night activities include: M+, achv/mog/pet runs, & more!

▬▬▬ Raid Schedule

FFE: Progress - Tues/Wed 9:30p-12:30a EST

FG: Progress - Tues/Wed 8p-11p EST

WW: Friday/Saturday 9p-12a

▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria
We’re recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we also accept casual players who only want to fill in and social members looking for a place to hang out.

The ideal recruit:
-18+ required, 21+ preferred
-Respectful, friendly, & mature
-Continuously works on improving gear & performance
-Able to give advance notice of availability
-Consistent with attendance
-Understands their class well & keeps up with changes
-If a hybrid class, maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it when needed (example: healer & DPS or tank & DPS) - Not required, but a definite plus!
-Shares our goal of enjoyable progression
-Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback

Recruitment for Shadowlands is open to ALL classes!
We are most interested in the following:

FFE: Currently seeking DPS
DPS: Highest Priority: Warlock, Druid, Mage, Monk | Medium Priority: Others

FG: Currently seeking DPS
DPS: Highest Priority: Priest | Medium Priority: Others

WW: Currently accepting all roles

Regardless of Skill and personality are more important to us. If we’re a good fit, we’ll make it work!

▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply
Officers: Soulrreaper, Punition

If interested in joining, please whisper/mail either of us listed above or /who and ask for an officer. Battletag info available upon request. Comments here will be checked regularly as well. If you prefer to contact via Discord, contact Bad_Vegan#7416 (please include your class/spec in your message).

Disclaimer/TL;DR
While we may be a new guild, we are here for the long run and want to build a community where people can come for a good time and feel welcome. If you’re not willing to take both the ups and downs together, please don’t waste your time or ours.

4 Likes

bump! Looking for all exceptional players and anyone wanting a good community!

still recruiting!

The FG team still have multiple spots? I’d be interested in chatting this evening if so.

1 Like

Yea we have 7 dps spots still open!

2 Likes

Bump! Come hang with the FG team. Got H Sire on-farm, Just need abled bodies for our push into M! We also enjoy helping with M+ & Torg. :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump! Come chat with us!

Hi! I’m interested in joining this guild. I spend equal time between Shadow and Holy Priest. My preference is healing though. I’d like to apply to the WW team. I can raid on Friday evenings and some Saturday evenings.

bump. we want youuu!

still looking for awesome people!

BUMP. Foolish gaming is now 2/10 Mythic

bump! looking for some more strong dps for FG

Bump. Info Change: FG currently preferring Shadow Priest w/ ability to off-spec. As always, all exceptional dps considered.

bump. FG now 3/10 M and FFE now 5/10 M seeking a warlock!

Bump! Still looking for members whether starters or bench seekers interested in joining!

Bump. Raid Team 1 “FFE” now 6/10 M seeking boomkin, monk, lock, mage.

Raid Team 2 “FG” 3/10 seeking two dps with preference to shadow priest with os heal with holy pref, and unholy/frost dk.

As always, exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec/role.

bump! we are still needing dps to fill out our roster!

looking for exceptional dps! needing a priest with heals os!

I have arrived to BUMP