[H] A52 <Azeroth Brewery> Fri/Sat 4/12M LF DPS & HPally

Hey,

I’ll keep this short. If you’re interesting in raiding and doing end game content with a group of grown people, Azeroth Brewery may be the place for you. We don’t do the toxic environment, so if you like to stir up problems please don’t waste either of our time. We raid Friday and Saturday, beginning at 8:00 p.m. server (Eastern) and run for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours each night. We expect raiders to be online and available to start clearing trash by 7:45 p.m. Late arrivals are not tolerated (without prior notice to the RL or an Officer) and we invite on a first come first serve basis (i.e. if you’re late, you get to sit the bench if we fill). All the normal items are provided (flasks, repairs).

We’re currently looking for additional DPS and 1 Holy Paladin. Previous raid experience and logs are required - we are selective with our core team, and performance is required. We’ve moved into mythic progression and have cleared 4/12M. We’re looking for specific players to compete for being part of our core group.

We’re specifically looking for the following DPS:
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
BM Hunter
Other DPS may be considered if you have an average log parse of at least 70% across Ny’aloatha.

I’m also looking to fill a healer spot, we specifically need another Holy Paladin.

If you’d like to hear more, or schedule a trial run during our Sunday alt Heroic, please contact me via:

Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110
BNet: GrumpyGamer#11838

Up to the top

Good afternoon, still looking.

Good morning(ish)

To the top… still searching.

Good morning, hope you enjoy your weekend. Still looking.

Good afternoon… still looking

Still looking…

To the top… good morning

Still looking

To the top… still looking

Still looking.

Good morning, still looking

Moving up, still looking

To the top, still looking.

Still looking… up to the top

Still looking…

Updated and still looking