[H] [A52] <Ashes of Exile> 3/10M Recruiting (mainly for dps)

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Ashes of Exile is 10/10 Heroic and we are recruiting two or three more deeps for our mythic progression team. last tier we went 3/10 while rebuilding the core of the guild, and creating the raid environment and community that we want to foster going forward. Looking for a few more people to join us and progress into the new raid while keeping a fun raid atmosphere. We already do this well.

-What we bring to the table.-
We are adults- we show up to raids prepped, we have outlines for bosses, we respect each others time to the best of our ability while using discord for raid attendance and management.

Raid times are T/Th 8:30 to 11:30 EST

We Have fun- the point of the game is to have a good time, if you can do that raiding with us then awesome, if not do what you enjoy.

We Kill Stuffs (and things)- Our goal is to kill bosses, log in and use our time effectively during raid to actually down bosses and progress.

Community- We enjoy gaming together outside of wow too. when there is a lul in content we spend more time in other games and doing what piques our interest at the time, and we do lots of these other games together. We also encourage ksm groups, we have a few, and other forms of content outside of raid.

-What do you bring?-
Feel free to add me on Bnet at Vul#1274 or discord Vul#8209 lets talk and see if we click and there is a good home for you here on A52!

-Needs-

currently not recruiting for 9.1.5, we will be prior to 9.2 as people get back into the game post this content lul/drought.
mainly DPS, preferable ranged, highly interested in another mage, or Spriest but are happy to talk and see if we can find a fit.

Bumping for a couple more people, preferably funny ones

Bumping post, feel free to reach out

Bumping for views

Bump for fun times!

We are a team of solid players who have fun while progressing competitively. You won’t find a ton of rules, but we expect people to show up and make improvements where necessary.

Does funny looking count?

Funny looking does count

Mightmagic#1498

Cant post logs but name is Gragoa on Area 52. Normal is orange across the board, Heroic is purple, orange and 1 pink.

BM Hunter. Played since BC. 31. Know my class better then anyone since i play no alts

My raid experience was cut short last patch to go after a real life opportunity for work. That has since passed and im looking to get back into serious raiding.

Looking for an active group in Mythic plus as well.

bumping for that Wednesday evening recruiting

lets go, weekend recruiting and new raid Tuesday!! all the hype

open to a couple more ranged for seeing who fits going into normal and heroic week!

Bump for glory

GLORY to the Horde!

Bumping this, looking for a few more consistent dps to help push into Mythic strong.

bumping, full night of sylv tomorrow looking for more people so we can go right into M Terra after.

Bumperino for friends

Bump, looking for trials for tomorrow night.

Bumping have open trial slots for tonight!

Bumping again for herioc slyvanis trials tonight