☀[H/A-RP Event] The Midsummer Revelry, July, 19-21

Sounds like a ton of fun! <3 <3

1 Like

The Midsummer Revelry is a large 3-day community event celebrating summer! This year it will be on July 19th through the 21st!

We need: information booth attendants, help advertising on the forums, tumblr and Discord servers. We need bartenders and hosts. We need people to get involved in a Diva Brawl with a gold prize large enough to buy a token. We need ideas for swag bag gifts. We need people to race trikes (prize undetermined). We need people to host events on the 3rd stage on both Saturday and Sunday! We need vendors on both days! We need people to sign up to be auctioned off in casual dates to help raise gold to fund prizes! We need people who want to play poker! We need people who want to PvP for prizes (undetermined). We need people who want to pet battle for pets as prizes! We need contestants in a fashion contest! People to do storytelling! And more! ’

If you want to get involved? Contact me! Hit me up! Let’s CHAT!

2 Likes

Glad to see you guys are doing this again this year! <3

3 Likes

Im so excited! I just joined the game and heard about this right off the bat and am so hyped to experience this amazingly planned event with so many participants! I can’t wait~

3 Likes

The meeting was so nicely organized! They still need to fill some booths!

2 Likes

Hello Tamanii! I have put your event up on the event calendar - I hope you don’t mind.

If you don’t want your event on there let me know. I will try and get Gorrim to connect with you to get involved in this event in someway. :cow2:

1 Like

I don’t mind at all! The more promotion the better!

Also, I’m not the event organizer. That credit goes to more people than I could even think to name. I’m just helping with advertising and raising awareness.

3 Likes

On Friday the 19th we have: The Opening Ceremonies and the The Doll’s Brawl.

On Saturday the 20th: a 1v1 PvP tourney, The Dinomancy Show, The Mesotuskan Ballgame, a Date Auction, a Mysterious Artifacts Auction, Trike Races, a vocal performance by Fawn, a Krak-N-Shot game and booths by the Watchmen, Just like Magic, The Wonderporium, Firebrand Enterprises, Voodoo Treats, Blue Wolf Imports and Duskwatch Saberguard.

And on Sunday the 21st we have 3v3 PvP, Tropical Barking Battle Royale, Trial of style - Summer Fashion, Tauren storytelling, the Closing Ceremonies, the Under the Sea Ball, a Sword dance/violin duet, The Midnight Circus, Friendship Funday Games and booths by Wondering Wonders, Brightsails Company, Voodoo Treats, Blue Wolf Imports and Duskwatch Saberguard!

There is so, so much going on!

1 Like

I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

Oh man, gotta clear my schedule for this weekend!

2 Likes

this weekend! :slight_smile:

working on the rp newspaper coverage if anyone wants to add anything, just let me know!

1 Like

Tomorrow actually! The opening ceremonies kick off at 6 server time!

And if you’re a self-proclaimed diva looking to compete in the Doll Brawl, make sure you come prepared!

The Doll Brawl is going to be epic! Actually the entire weekend is going to be epic. So much to do over the next three days!

1 Like

This year we have a roleplaying brawl, PvP tournaments, the Dinomancy show, the Mesotuskan Ballgame, a vocal performance, trike races, booths with vendors and games, an anonymous date auction, the Krak-N-Shot game, the Mysterious Artifacts Auction, a sword dance/violin duet, pet battles, a fashion show, a circus, storytelling, friendship fun and of course, the Under the Sea Ball.

1 Like

The Schedule!!

Friday 19th

6:00pm Opening Ceremonies
7:00pm Main Stage: Doll’s Brawl.

20th

3:00pm Stage 3: Trike Races.
3:00pm Stage 2: PvP, Korgazz, 1v1.
4:00pm Stage 3: Vocal performance by Fawn.
5:00pm Vendors and games in the booths.
5:00pm Raffles start.
5:00pm Main Stage: Dinomancy show.
5:30pm Bridge: Shadowtusk Mesotuskan Ballgame.
6:00pm Main Stage: Date Auction.
6:00pm Stage 3: Brightmoon Faire.
7:00pm Stage 3: Krak-N-Shot game by Brightsails Company.
7:30pm Main Stage: Mysterious Artifacts Auction.

21st

2:00pm Stage 2: PvP 3v3.
3:00pm Stage 3: Sword dance/violin duet by Blue Wolf Imports.
3:00pm Main Stage: Tropical Barking Battle Royale.
3:00pm Vendors and games in the booths.
4:00pm Main Stage: Trial of style - Summer Fashion.
4:00pm Raffles start.
4:00pm Stage 3: The Midnight Circus.
5:00pm Main Stage? Tauren storytelling.
5:00pm Stage 3: Friendship Funday Games by Daesong.
6:00pm Large dock: Closing Cemerony, winner announcements.
7:00pm Bridge: Under the Sea Ball, directly after Closing.

1 Like

:partying_face::sunny::sparkles:IT’S HAPPENING!:sparkles::sunny::partying_face:

Well maybe not right this second, although it might be by the time you read this! Start making your way now!

Khjora won 140 grand in prize money! Diva of the Century!

1 Like

Today in Mar’at, Uldum!

3:00pm Stage 3: Trike Races.
3:00pm Stage 2: PvP, Korgazz, 1v1.
4:00pm Stage 3: Vocal performance by Fawn.
5:00pm Vendors and games in the booths.
5:00pm Raffles start.
5:00pm Main Stage: Dinomancy show.
5:30pm Bridge: Shadowtusk Mesotuskan Ballgame.
6:00pm Main Stage: Date Auction.
6:00pm Stage 3: Brightmoon Faire.
7:00pm Stage 3: Krak-N-Shot game by Brightsails Company.
7:30pm Main Stage: Mysterious Artifacts Auction.

1 Like

Trike races and PvP tournaments are starting now!

Another day, another successful revelry.

We still have one day left! Join us Sunday afternoon starting at 2p, for more events and the closing ceremonies at 6! After that comes the Under the Sea Ball!