[H/A] Returning player looking for a guild

Hey peeps,

I’m just coming back to WoW and I’m looking to make a new start somewhere. I have a good 12 years of experience with Resto Shaman, Ret Paly, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, and Rogue. Currently I have some toons on Hyjal, Ysera, Proudmoore, and Area 52 but I’m very willing to roll fresh on another server.

I generally get most of my play time around Midnight PST so I’m looking for a group that’s active around that time. I have some raid/pvp experience but largely I’m just looking for some people to hang out with.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Strategic Miscalculation on Feathermoon/Scarlet crusade is a laid back fun place to be with the most generous guild repairs you’ll see. Quite a few players on late night, Australia and just night shift workers.

We are a Heroic raid guild now, with the right people we will go into mythic. Mid season we lost about 1/3 of our team to real life and need to fill our ranks. We raid Thursday and Friday 6 pm PST - 9PM PST

We also run Keystones most night, some of us are at the 13-15 range but the whole guild runs anything from 2-10’s.

Please reach out if interested
bnet CrazyMage#118376
Disc Vinsmoke#7832