[H-A] Returning Player LF Casual-Semi HC'ish Raid Guild

I’m looking for a casual- Semi HCish raid guild for Shadowlands, I’m willing to play whichever class you need, but I prefer tanking or healing. I didn’t really play much in BFA, I guess I just needed a break. I’ve been playing this game for a few years and it seems that most of the people I knew and grew with over the years just aren’t playing anymore. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m an old school kind of guy and appreciate adult minded crowds who understand adult issues. I’m active in comms and very willing to help build a guild from the ground up if that’s what the plan is. I don’t mind putting in work to get where we want to go in the game.

Transfers/Faction swaps not an issue.

Feel free to add me and we can have a conversation. Thank you.

Bnet: CraftyCasual#1897

1 Like

Hey there!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey there, you didn’t list what classes you play but if you’re open to healing/dpsing then a spot recently opened for a flex! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we aren’t a hardcore guild but we enjoy having a chill environment while also getting serious when need be. If this sounds like what you’re looking for and times/days work out then please fill out an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hi Schmendrick,

I can safely say that our guild is mature, I think many of us are upper 20s to 40s.

I sent a bnet friend request to talk, but it seems to be a little wonky right now. If you have discord, please feel free to add me Seosamh#7691, and even if we aren’t the right fit, I hope you consider keeping us as a friend.

Here is a link to our recruitment post to get a little more information on who we are:

Lets have a chat and see where it goes.

Hello !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank and healer headed into shadowlands. Check us out. It may be a great fit.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Still looking for a place?

Faceroll is recruiting, while our goal is to be a bit more hardcore in Shadowlands at the end of the day it’s a game and having fun with who we raid with is our #1 priority.

I sent you a BTag request, would love to talk!

Hello,

Mythical Paradox is a guild on Dalaran with like-minded individuals who’s goal will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master(for those interested) each tier/season, with potential progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season/group permits. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, apply!

If you’re interesting hit me up on Discord (not at my computer right now, sorry) Chase6594 # 5632

Hey!

We are a growing guild made by a couple of returning vets. We plan to raid on weekends in SL, and are recruiting all roles. Outside of raiding, we are just looking for more people to add to our community and to play all sorts of games with. We have an active, cross-game community.

If you are interested or have any questions, send me a message on Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

Allumination ~ Stormrage Feel free to reach out and come chat with us

Whats up dude! If you are still looking then you should look into us. We were a fun loving bunch that joke and meme but still get things done. We also are raiding still so feel free to drop by and see for yourself!