[H/a] Returning Filthy Casual looking for a guild

Coming back after a few years… ok… the last time I really played was Cataclysm.
Looking for a social / raiding guild of adults that don’t take themselves too seriously and like having fun while getting things done.

I’m interested in playing Classic as well as BfA, preferably on the Horde side. I will switch servers if we click! (I will also consider playing an Alliance toon in BfA… not Classic though)

I consider myself a “Filthy Casual” although I have been fill-in Heals and DPS on old raid teams in the past, just not interested in heavy raiding. :slight_smile:

I prefer Discord for communication. Message me!
Discord: Lilly_MuhFckn-Vee#7670
Blizztag: LillyVee#1719

PS. Yes, it says I’m in a guild. That’s my old guild from years ago. Just me and my alts.

Hey Kizmet!

I’d love to talk more if you’d like to! I think you would fit in great with us! Add me so we can talk more Arc#11310.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Sent an invite on Discord to Arc#1131… hopefully that’s you. lol

Arc#11310 is Bnet and Arc#9996 is discord. whichever you’d like to use

Hey Kizmet, awesome name (I named one of my cats that), anyway if you’re still looking for a classic guild, I’d be honored if you’d consider us. A lot of our members are like you in that we stopped at or shortly after Cata. Please head on over to our post, take a read and learn a little what we’re about. If you’re interested, feel free to drop a contact method and I’ll be in touch! :slight_smile: