H/A Looking for Keys?

Sent you a friend request in game, but just in case Aurorastarr#1696. I’d love to push some higher keys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back after almost 2 year hiatus; Feral mainly but working on Resto (benching Guardian for now cause yawn and I will never play a laser chicken :wink: ) Looking to push mythics now.

JDS#11605

1 Like

426 BM hunter looking for a community to run keys with. I’m on a dead server so I’ve had to pug it all season. I mainly play alliance but I have some horde characters that I plan on gearing up in the near future. I’m usually free to run keys Monday through Thursday evenings. Feel free to add me at boyda87#1573 so I can join the community!

Myself and a few friends are looking for an active community to do M+ (usually late night) and some light raiding. High S2 experience 1700+ for most of us, but love running low keys on mains and alts as well to help others learn and get better at M+. BTag is Wanderer#1370, I’ll add you as well to reach out.

I think I’m all caught up. Crazy week, here’s to new aphixes!!

435 Boomy / Resto OS 1.6k s3 and 1.7k s2 LF other ppl for 15+ keys

441 BM hunter 1217 IO 8/8H looking to do 15s+ Nomortal#11836

1 Like

Boop te boop :heart_eyes:

Play Alliance mostly, our guild only really has 3-4 active players atm. Rather then merg or rebuild it be great to join a community like this.
Shimmin#1654
Hit me up :slight_smile:
Play most classes and roles

Vengeance and Havoc DH, 1575 io, looking to push some 15+ keys.
MedicMike#11637

1 Like

Just sent you an add, Shimmin! Hope we can connect =D

1 Like

Im looking to get into a guild that focuses on keys as well. Will go horde or alliance, ismean#1796

1 Like

I’d also love to have a more consistent group to push keys with. Alliance side Manticoor#1669

1 Like

Movin on up!!

It’s been a hot minute. Should probably boop this up :raised_hands::raised_hands::innocent:

Hey guys
Just saw your post. I am a returning player and most of my old friends have left the game. I havent played much in a while but I am level 120 and I am looking for a community to join to run instances with. Anyway would love to join your community to make friends and run things with. My Btag is Bombados#1285

Thanks
Grym

1 Like

Hey guys! Im currently leveling rn but I’d love to make some friends and get some advice from anyone running a discord/community. Btag is Physics#1745

1 Like

I would love to get in on an M+ community, there are some pretty bad pugs out there (sounds rude, but I really am nice xD). I’ve got a 421 vengeance DH that I’ve been working on, and a 434 asn rogue.

OldRustBeard#1261

1 Like

Im very interested in joining the guild. Im willing to transfer to your server. Im not a raider but I love to run mythic plus. Havent done much this xpac but want to get back into it. I would be bringing a BDK and a Prot / Holy pally. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

1 Like

All caught up I think. Keep em coming y’all!!