H/A Looking for Keys?

What’s up Community Forums!

I run an AoTC guild, discord and cross faction M+ community that could use some more solid players.

We accept players just getting into mythics and have channels specifically for io +1500 and higher. Wherever you fall, you’re welcome to join this social community so long as you keep it friendly!

Let’s use this thread to make some connections. Post what you’re playing below or add me for invites you the discord and B-net group.

Cheers!
Saxx#1747

If you like doing the things, then do then things with us! Saxx promises to heal you and not let you die!

1 Like

Same Plan Less Dying is a great guild. We’re very close (I have been known to use the word family to describe us from time to time!) and are always happy to add more to the bunch! If you’re just looking for people to do video game things with, jump on in! If you’re looking to make new friends, jump on in! Either way, definitely worth checking out :smiley:

1 Like

Hello!

I only have Alliance characters that are mythic ready right now, but I did see that you are cross faction. I’m always looking for active communities to run keys and raids with.

Feel free to toss me a B-Tag add at Equanimity#11172! I’ll be glad to join Discord and the community!

1 Like

You bet! Just sent a request =)

Hi! I also only have Alliance toons, but would love to connect with more people to run keys and such with. Bnet tag is Trelawny#1402

1 Like

Outlaw Rogue looking to grind some keys. Bnet - wvthunder#1228.

1 Like

Rock on, adding you both <3

Would love to run some m+! Im good and a 123 horde monk/125 ally druid both heals and dps, easily clearing 10+ with the monk

Rock on! Give me an add @ Saxx#1747 I’d love to talk and add you to the crew =)

Booping this post.

I’d love to be added as well!

1 Like

I would like to be added. I have a 424 rogue and 423 disc priest, have timed +10-11 on both. Looking to get more 10 keys in on both.

1 Like

Great! Add me on bnet let’s talk! Saxx#1747

This newb toon needs love too

last minute keys? get them in ^.^

Looking for party or stable ppl for mythic keys blood dk 1300 rio BeyondDreams#21589 bnet

1 Like

Great! Happy to chat soon and add you!

Dean#1657 Add Me!

Would love to find more friendly folks running keys. This toon is ally despite the forum picture. Please add me when you can.
Synisizm#1704