[H/A] LF PST or Late Night Raiding Guild

Hello All!

I am coming back to raid and I am currently looking for a guild to call my home! I only have a few restrictions :confounded::

-I work late on Mondays and Thursdays so I wouldn’t be raiding then.
-I prefer a later evening raiding guild. Anytime after 10pm EST.

I will be coming back as my priest, and I am comfortable in all 3 specs so I can be counted on for healing or ranged DPS.

My raiding experience goes back to as far as Vanilla, and I have experience in Old School Heroic and Mythic raiding progression across all 3 roles, Tank, Healing and DPS.

Finally I’m looking for a guild to call home, I enjoy running M+, PVP, and even going on Achievement and Transmog runs! So I would love to find a home that has members who enjoy those things as well!

Post here if you feel that I would be a good fit for your guild! I am open to also talking to people via bnet and Discord

bnet: GoTeamAJ#1363
Discord: GoTeamAJ#1690

Thanks for reading this, and have a great day!

Thirst - Illidan is a newly formed late-night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-guild raider.

We aim to clear content effectively and efficiently raiding 2 nights a week:
Friday/Saturday 9-1PST (11PM-3AM Server)

Our raid leader has experience raiding at the highest level and leading a two-night guild. Our raid team is made up of various former top 20 US raiders with some currently raiding at the highest levels and competing for world first on their mains. Due to some of our raiders going for WF on their mains, we will not be doing mythic during the first week of release.

If you’re a decent player and person then we want you. Current roster is flexible so come as you are, we’re looking to take the player not the class. Chill atmosphere. We want to clear content and enjoy the game/content/experience simultaneously while also getting cutting edge.

Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Raid Leader
Bnet: Bologna#1440 Discord: Bologna#3487
Officer
Bnet: Lulzies#1540

I’ll be reaching out to you guys shortly! Thank you