[H] & [A] <Casual Friday> Mythic+ Focused Guild dedicated to providing a friendly atmosphere

We are looking for raid and event leaders. If you want to lead a raid or a weekly m+ event, or currently lead a raid/guild that is struggling to find members, join us and let us do the recruitment for you! You can even stay on your own server and in your own guild!

Ready for the new season! :tada: Running all the keys today! We are actively recruiting the following classes for our raid: warlock, mage, dps evoker, dps DH, spriest, ret paladin, dps warrior.

2 Likes

:notes: Bump-b-b-Bump it up :notes:

We have a normal raid group again! Come join for a fun cruise through normal. If you’ve ever felt too intimidated to try raiding or are a bit rusty have no fear! All are welcome here! No barriers to entry.

Still recruiting for both H and N raids! Everyone welcome for all of our M+ events! Plenty of activities to help you get acquainted with the new dungeons. Will also be hosting events soon for portal runs!

Hey y’all, Hayword here. We are still having a blast in the game and love seeing folks join the community. If you’re on the fence about finding a dedicated Mythic+ community, then you just need to give us a shot. Our Friday night event is extremely popular, having 40+ people join up to get scrambled into groups. It’s a great way to meet people, run some keys, and hang out on a Friday night! You don’t even have to be on Area 52! Join us, have fun, get loot, meet good people.

We’re still running plenty of keys even with most of us playing Diablo 4! Come run some keys with us and some nightmare dungeons. 10.1.5 coming July 11! All the mages! :fire: :ice_cube:

Community is growing and it’s such a fun place to socialize and play the game. Literally nobody has had a bad time, even when I tank for them!

Had a blast running the mega dungeon last week! We held an event for it and had a bunch of groups. Will be doing more in the future.

I have a 430 Holy priest, still learning to heal. Looking for a chill group to learn healing in keys with and then pick back up raiding in 10.2

Come join a great community! The Mythic Madness event will push you out of your comfort zone and into keys you didn’t think you’d be able to do.

We’re always wiling to help out with knowledge and resources, keys are formed throughout the week at varying levels, and we’re just a solid group of people. Always in the need for more healers and tanks!

If you haven’t joined already, we’d be glad to have you! Plenty of opportunities to heal and amazing healers to help guide you in the community.

Our last Mythic+ Madness event was a blast! Over 45 people joined throughout the night. I think I ran like 6 keys in one night on 3 different characters! It was so much fun!!!

Exciting times with the 10.2 announcement on the horizon. We’re gearing up for our end of season event to help everyone get their ksm, ksh and portals.

If you struggle to find groups and friendly people to play with for Mythic+, then Casual Friday is the place you want to be. I am on the verge of getting my 3rd character to KSH this season, playing only 3 nights a week, strictly with fellow community members. Conquering our WoW goals together has been such a blast, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us for next season!

We’re still running our Hasta La Vista Mythic+ Season 2 event until November 13. Hasta La Vista is our way of terminating the season, helping players make their final pushes before progression gets erased. Don’t get caught commando when the season ends by leaving points on the board for hitting Keystone Master, Keystone Hero, or unlock portals. You’ll be jingling all the way when our community members help you time dungeons while building your confidence and skillset in Mythic+. Participation is as easy as crushing your enemies and seeing them driven before you! All you have to do is join our Discord and choose which dungeons you need help on via the #hasta-la-vista channel!

Season 3 and Blizzcon and new expansion news is certainly all the buzz in our Discord. Join us for the party!

Hey are you guys in the market for a career tank that loves to tank M+? Across my servers I have all tanks at 70 and ready to roll. I have a couple toons on area 52 I can get ready for season 3. I hit KSM and was running 17s ish this season. It was a slow season my work schedule was crazy and I did not get to put the wrench time in like I would have liked. My highest keys ran was in SL season 4 I was doing 23s. I would like a solid group to push keys in season 3 and beyond. Add me in game dextermorgan#1253 thanks, Bodie

Hey! There’s plenty of people in the community looking to run keys whenever you want to tank a key. Join the discord and take a look!

Now that we are through the Thanksgiving holiday, everyone is full steam ahead! Very exciting time to be in Casual Friday.