H 94% best avg aq 40 parse priest lf guild

guild just disbanded LF new one before tomorrow. willing to xfer anywhere. 8/8 t2, tank heal and raid healing role exp. Show up, do my job, and I dont complain.

1 Like

Hey Payridley,

THE RANDY SAVAGES are currently seeking a Priest for their core raiding team. Our schedule is Tuesday @ 8pm and Sunday @ 7pm EST. The Server is also EST time zone. We are 9/9 AQ with clear times around 2 hours. Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while having fun is the kind of mind set we play with. Please add for more information. Jason#12655

Thanks,

Wipes on Trash is a West Coast server guild recruiting for our raid team atm. We’re currently doing BWL wednesday at 7, AQ20 on sat at 7 and AQ 40 on Friday at 7 and Sunday at 7 server times (we’re 8/9 currently with cthun dead). We’re a 8/8 BWL and 10/10 MC group, with lots of experienced raiders. Mature humour is a must though, we have some people with little to no filters :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope to hear from you!
Vocifera#0254 on discord if you’d be interested to talk more!

Good afternoon Payridley

Gloves off located on Fairbanks (Pacific time zone server) is currently recruiting healers for our raiding team. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 6 - 9 server. We are 9/9 AQ 40, 8/8 BWL both of which we clear every week. Ours is a semi-hardcore guild with a relaxing atmosphere.

Please reach out to me on discord (Fizzy#2948) if you are interested!

I look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hello Payridley!

Would love to speak with you! Hopefully you are on a PvP server so you are able to transfer over.

We are Wrecked on Whitemane Horde looking to add a priest to our roster. We raid 6:00-9:00PM PST Tues/Weds. Below is a link to our recruitment post:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-whitemane-wrecked-recruiting-for-naxx/664478/9

Hope to hear from you !

Hello Payridley, Donkeys is recruiting!

AQ40 Best 0:38min Currently US #16 Whitemane#1
Donkeys is a semi-hardcore guild with leadership that has stemmed across multiple games with top US kills in the past. With a much more relaxed raid schedule, we have efficient raiding as our #1 priority. That being said, we have several raiders pushing for top PVP ranks and have active members that enjoy the game at its core whom you’ll frequently find pugging or raiding with other guilds on their alts. We aim to clear content in a swift manner and hold our raiders to high standards.

Also note, we are one of the first and currently only guilds on Whitemane doing splits for AQ40

BWL Best : 0:25min Ended phase 4 Horde 3rd

Recruitment
As of now, we are recruiting any and all exceptional players who feel they would be a strong asset to our raid team with immediate spots for healers, warriors, mages, and hunters. We hope that no one is deterred from applying as all of our spots are competitive and anyone is capable of earning a core spot. Nobody is held higher than their fellow raider, anyone is replaceable.

Also note
If you are considered an excellent raider, you will be offered a paid transfer.

Schedule
Our raid times are Sat-Sun 4-8 PM PST
We currently run splits, meaning 2 raid groups on the respective days. You are only required to be able to make 1 of the 2 days, 2 character raiding is optional.

Loot
Loot is handled via loot council for high priority pieces with the mindset of what would benefit the raid the most. That’s not to say performance and attitude aren’t also taken into account, just come with the mindset that we are a collective entity, not 40 individual players. Everyone will get their loot!

What is expected of an Ideal Donkeys Raider

• EVERYONE is expected to come to raid with full consumables and world buffs. While we understand raids in Vanilla are simple and puggable, we are looking to embrace the competitive aspect via speed clear and improve our rankings. This is also a great way of measuring the dedication and performance of a raider.
  • All raiders are subject to log analysis, nobody is capable of playing perfect but we do our best to min max and help our players perform at an adequate level. We ask that all trials have a healthy mindset and be open to any criticism.

Contact
If you have any interest or would like to inquire further, feel free to reach out!
Bnet : optimusprime#12104, bigsucc#1657
Discord : wot m8#5674, Rich#2039, Vibez#1936

Surreal a 9/9 AQ 40, 8/8 BWL (Horde server first) guild is recruiting for our main raid team. We are looking for individuals who like to gear their alts too! We are currently comprised of several players that have been playing together since the early days of World of Warcraft. Many of us played in a Top World guild during Vanilla and cleared all Vanilla content within top 50 US. The vast majority of our current players have raided in many Top 20 U.S. guilds after Vanilla and looking to have a competitive guild on a 3 day schedule. Many of our players are finally done with BFA and wishing to play classic full time! We offer a fair and very balanced loot council system with multiple people to vote to avoid any issues.

Summary:

discord.gg/9yqkRuz

Main Raid Current Needs:

• 1 Healer - Priest or Shaman
  • 1 Melee DPS - Rogue/Warrior
  • 1 Ranged DPS - Mage/Warlock/Spriest/Hunter

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6-9 PST (9-12 EST) Monday will be more of a Clean-up Day that is optional.

Requirements:

• Complete requirements outside of raiding such as farming resist gear and consumables for raids.
  • Maintain an 90% or higher attendance. This is key especially with certain roles such as tanks and healers.
  • Be able to play an off-spec if needed with proper gear and enchants.
  • Must have a working microphone and be able to use it. This is a MUST!
  • We expect raiders to be on 15 minutes prior to raid. Don’t show up at 8:59 and want to raid. We are looking for people that are at the raid prior to start.

Ideal candidates:

Several of us have been friends for many years now, some back to 2004. We like to build friendships here and even maintain them after World of Warcraft has come and gone. We aren’t looking for someone that just wants to seclude themselves from interaction with other members. We try to keep a healthy atmosphere at all times. We are also looking for someone that wants to improve their characters and self anyways possible. We aren’t looking for people to log on for raid 12 hours a week and not see them again.

If you are interested in joining our team:

www.surreal-myzrael.com

Tankonroids/Dpsonroids - Guild Master - Dracs#1320
Eroshima - Officer - Eroshima#1883

Hey, Afterparty is looking for some good players. We’re the number 1 horde guild on our server and number 2 overall guild on our server. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (ashkandi). So you have a choice there.
We have the fastest horde clear in our server of AQ40. And we’re looking to push times down and reach number one.

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

Now we do have 2 official raid days, but the second day is usually for BWL or in the case when naxx comes out, will be dedicated to naxx.

You can add me on discord at Namelus#1617.

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi] | #1 Horde Guild on Server Recruiting! 3 raid groups clearing all content

If you are looking to raid during weekday daytimes we would be very interested in speaking to you about joining our team.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-morning-raiding-99-aq40-imperial-us-mankrik-semi-hardcore-loot-council/591898

Hello Payridley.

Undecided on Mankrik is recruiting. Please feel free to reach out to me on discord, Nein#9089 I’d love to chat with you.

Breakthrough on blaumeux are currently recruiting 1 priest for our sunday/monday raid team. We are 9/9 aq in ~2hrs. Leadership has experience through all of vanilla content, our weekday group is the #2 ranked raid team on the server. My discord is enumerator#1412 if youd like to chat :slight_smile:

We’re recruiting and we’ve done sub 50 min clears of AQ40. Add me on discord, i’d love to talk to you more. My discord is: Namelus#1617