[H] 9/10H rerolled Hunter Looking for Raid

So at the start of the expansion I played warrior and got it to 9/10H first raid week. Ended up having minor surgery on my eyelid and voluntarily benching myself while the eye sorted itself out and in the meantime geared up a hunter and it is good to go now.

I can’t post links, but look up Shinn on Emerald Dream on warcraftlogs. Mostly decent parses, but a couple where I died. Those would all be purps at least if I cleared them more than once and with two good eyes. The warrior is like 202 ilvl and would serve as my alt.

Hunter is 195 ilvl and looking for a guild that has a spot. I am looking for something halfway decent but also chill-- PMA raid leaders hit a man up. I’m EST so not looking for anything extremely late night. 9-12 hours a week would be ideal. Don’t care what days. I am looking for CE pushing guilds. Also I am looking to compete for a core spot and while I do not mind sitting from time to time, I am not interested in being an alternate.

BNet: Shanks#12449
Discord: Shynn#3026

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out or roster. get back to me if interested or have any questions. would love to talk
btag: mke#11978

Hey Shynn, we’re looking to round out our dps roster to finish off aotc and start mythic prog.
I’ll leave our bit of info below for your consideration.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-510h-1010n/775831

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.
Thank you!

[H][US] META RECRUITING [7/10H | 10/10N] RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST

Meta is a small semi-hardcore guild, looking to recruit active players for CN progression/beyond. Our primary end goal is CE, but I feel the current more realistic goal is to progress through Mythic at a reasonable pace.

We are looking for people who are socially active, enjoy mythic+, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our raiders to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class( es ) played, and a willingness to improve.

Finding great synergism takes time and we look for people who are willing to work with us from the ground up. We want to create a good community that fits best with our team.

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200

Current Needs
DPS: Any exceptional players encouraged to apply

Hi there! Just going to leave our info down here. This is a group filled with CE experienced raiders that are looking for competitive players to quickly run through Mythic with.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-multi-ce-rogue-lf-mythic-home/790015

Seems you linked my post instead of your guild info :smiley:

bumperooni

bumpin the bump

We still need some solid pumps to hit up our roster. 7/10H 10/10N (done with normal, starting Mythic this week possibly).