-post resolved-

Hello! I have quite a few players from a raid team that fell to bits and we’re looking for a new home–together! There’s also the possibility that we may have additionals wishing to join! We loved to raid Friday and Saturday nights (8-11pm est) but we are open to new nights/times so long as it fits our schedules. Here’s a list of my people:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Kashdamoney -Holy Priest main (ME!)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Smittý -Brewmaster main however, he is fluent in all monk specs and will fit any role that any guild could possibly need
Kurzzi -Unholy main however, she plays all specs for fun and she does have tank experience
Itsnots -Currently plays Boomkin however, he is an ex-mythic healer and would LOVE a home that lets him heal
Guenièvre -He’s just a lowly dps, don’t worry, he fits in (sorta)

due to being new to the forums, I am only allowed to post 2 links, all players are on Stormrage and can all be looked up by name in the armory

We’re a group of really close friends who have known each other for years. We love heroic raiding and we have had a blast getting into mythic–we do hope our new home likes to dabble in mythic too (if not, maybe we can convince you!) We are all willing to server transfer or *POSSIBLY faction swap if the guild sounds like our perfect home. Thank you for taking the time to review my post and feel free to ask any questions!

Hey there Kashdamoney! My guild, Voodoo Conspiracy Theory on Turalyon is in need of healers and dps! We recently just relocated to the horde side, but have a vast amount of experience from previous tiers in which we’ve accomplished AOTC for the past few expansions. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 10pm-1am eastern and are currently 2/9H, 8/9N. Sikoru#1340 is my b-tag/discord and I’d love to talk to you more about it!

Hey kash! Pretty sure our raid times would be all bad for you, but I’d still love to chat! Good luck in your search, take care!

Edit- stupid auto correct

What are your guild’s times? If it’s easier you can add me Okashiro#11455

Hey Kash! I’m the GM of [H] (Dalaran) we are less than 2 months old and already over 100 hand recruited members, spoken to on forums or B-net or whispered in game when i noticed they didnt have a guild. If you are only interested in Heroic raid Guilds, the best shot I can take is… we will be. Right now we are still getting times together because we have enough players already (open to all others of course!) but trying to find times to be as inclusive as possible.
We do run M+ and have members that love to PvP, but once the dust settles we will be a semi casual-Progression Guild getting AotC every tier and pushing for CE if we have the time/interest =]

Poppz#11379 if you are interested!!!

Hi there!

My guild of 12 years also fell apart — curse you, Uldir! — so I took the remnants of my team and joined a larger, more stable guild on our server that had similar values, principled leaders, and an active community both in and out of raids. I know guild mergers are always an iffy proposition, but this one just worked — and we now run as a secondary heroic team (9/9N, 4/9H), on opposite nights from their primarily mythic-focused raid (2/9M). The guild’s GM/RL leads our runs, too, with some input from our veterans around the strategies that work for us (or don’t!).

We’re still a pretty small group (10-12), and heroic raiding is flexible, so I think we could be good for each other — if you’re open to our Tuesday/Wednesday raid times (9 PM - 11 PM EST) and aren’t put off by some temporary backwards progression? (To be fair, all of us have mythic experience from previous tiers and are at the very least consistently AOTC. It’s just that our current raid size and composition is problematic: we’re running an OS tank and double resto druids more often than not, which makes fights like Conclave a challenge. Most of us are actually 8/9H or better, either from pugging ahead of our progression as a group or running on our offnights with the other team.)

All this to say — we could absolutely roll a BrM monk and holy priest into our team, along with the various DPS classes that you bring. With a real tank and some much needed diversity in our healing core, I think we could quickly match your progression and share the stability we’ve found in our new guild with you, too. It really is a great group… but I feel like I should wait to find out if our times are compatible before I try to convince you!

Please add me (velkana#1155) if you’d like to talk through the possibilities, or even set up a cross-realm raid next week to see how well our groups mesh.

add me @ Basedgod#1650

< There Was Talk of Pie > (Alliance on Stormrage US) needs more dedicated raiders for Heroic progression through Battle of Dazar’alor and on to Crucible of Storms. I believe your team would be a great asset to us.

Raid Times:
Tue-Wed 9pm-12am EST (realm time)
food/flasks/repairs provided, discord required

Current Guild Progression:
BoD 1/9H, 9/9N
Uldir 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Two friends, tired of their toxic raid teams, established Pie at the end of Legion (11/11H Argus). We were determined to prove that competent raiding didn’t have to mean “toxic” or “high stress”. Our goal is to work through progression, improve and learn mechanics as a team effort, and get as far as we can together while having fun. In that spirit, we do our utmost to maintain a positive attitude during progression. We currently have ~10 players in ouir core team. We need you!

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please contact us! We would love to talk to you about joining our team.

Skysapphyre (guild master) btag: Skysapphire#1673
Belvora (raid officer) btag: Sego#1483
Alucelia (Officer) btag: JustJohnneh#1812
Utlagatus (Raider) btag: M00nyl00ny#1447

Cinder Works on Kil’Jaeden seems like the perfect home for players like you all. 1/9M with 9/9H and reforming team after the two raid teams merged. We also have a community for other games as well feel free to add nad chat Kruzinskii#1356. Ignore this players name and realm it was transferred to KJ and hasn’t refreshed yet

Heya we actually have 1 full time heal spots and one flex heal spot open and could take on more DPS for our guild! Shoot me a discord message aspen#4800

Hello!

I believe all of your players would be a perfect fit for our guild. We are Possibly AFK on Area 52. 8/9H looking to finish Jaina soon and start on Mythic progression. We raid Fri & Sat from 8:30 - 11:30 EST. We appreciate the close-knit mentality you are looking to find. Please add my btag Rez#1388 to chat.

Thanks!

Hey there Kashdamoney! We have two raiding teams and would have spots for all of you on either team.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy Priest
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hi There, Wanted to throw my guild’s name in the ring for you to check out.
We are < Haven > on the Rivendare cluster. We are currently 8/9H in BoD! We are a Heroic raiding guild, and only dabble in mythic a bit at the end of our heroic progression. We clear Heroic in a timely fashion and then continue forward on a relaxed raid schedule until the next content patch. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better.

Haven is a long-established guild of raiders that clears timely heroic content while being able to maintain full-time lives/careers outside of Azeroth. Feel free to contact me - Raychacha#1790 if you have any questions.

1 Like

Heya Kash,

I’m the recruiting officer for Pak Cafan, an Alliance guild on Dalaran. We’ve been around since server start and many of us played together in previous games (Dark Age of Camelot, and even EQ1). Please feel free to ping me via Battle Net or Discord and see if we’d suit you all.

BNet - Peregryn#1292
Discord - Peregryn#6031

Hello, Fortuity on WyrmrestAccord sounds perfect for you guys! We raid 9-12 ET though on Fri / Sat, Currently we need a tank, MW healer and DPS to fill out our core to a heroic push, a few people in the guild are ex-500 but reformed on US servers and went a bit more casual, It’d be nice if you got back to me @ Tereiand#1503 on battletag, @tereiand on twitter, or Tereiand#9241 on Discord! If not enjoy your new home elsewhere <3

Hello, ‘Call of Booty’ (Area52) is looking for Any Ranged DPS, 1 Ret pally, MW Monk /Resto Drood. And one good off tank. - To get our Raid group off the Ground. We also Push High Keys Weekly. As well as some PVP thrown in.~GM MENN Discord: MENN:2564 Btag; BIgmacmacdad#1704

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 6/9M 9/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 6/9H 1/9M (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc)

SRD: Warrior DPS, Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, Healer

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

9/9N 6/9H BoD, previously AOTC in all raids since formed in Legion, is looking for raiders for heroic prog in BoD. Raid times T/TH 7-10 EST. LF Tank & Holy priest/R Sham. All dps considered. Specifically needing a mage.

For raiders we offer free guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons. We are AOTC focused and looking for dedicated, like-minded people.

Feel free to message me in-game, on bnet at nerdgrl4life#1392, or on discord at Lira#5233. Have a great day!