(H) 8/8 fury warrior LF raiding guild

Looking for a guild that raids weekdays around nighttime EST. I have lionsheart helm, viskag, edgemasters handguard etc.

message me on BNET : Lithmygoo#1870
Discord: Sukake/Lith#1590

Sent a Discord friend request (look for Wanderer#9916). We have a permanent spot available for a fury warrior on our Fri/Sat 8:30 - 11:30 PM (EST) raid group. Full guild info linked below, or feel free to message me on Discord.

Hi,

I sent a friend request on Discord. Monolith [H-Stalagg] has a core spot available for Fury DPS, and we raid Tues/TH 9p-12:45a EST. More information is linked below, otherwise feel free to accept the request from Rernsmash#0644 on Discord and I’ll be happy to chat with you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-stalagg-monolith-945am-est-tuesthurs/586138/10

Grim,

Fury is a new semi-hardcore guild on Skeram with an obsession towards high performance, and playing competitively. We want players that will calibrate towards weekly progression, and clear content. We are very competitive, and we lean towards cleaner, and faster boss kills, that leads to a strong foundation and core group of members that want to progress.

We are recruiting players of all classes for core raider positions. We offer a competitive raid environment that enables our players to perform to their maximum ability.

Would love a chance to talk to you.

Add me on Discord: Mizu#1309

Do you Like Jack and Coke Crown and Coke Maybe you’re a Bud light guy/girl HELL A Strawberry Daiquiri no judgment here SST Recruiting drinking buddies Message me
I also sent a discord request from one Fury warrior to another youll love our team! Gonz#7608

Hey Grim! Sent you a Discord request.

Atiesh Cutting edge Raiding guild here - Tuesday / Thursday Team is currently seeking (1) Fury warrior for AQ roster. We currently clear all current Raid content On tuesday (9:30 to 12:30pm your time) — but come AQ will be back to having Thursday on the roster.

BWL Cleared 8/8 (Atiesh Server 2nd on Horde) | MC/Ony Cleared 11/11
2 Raid Groups within One Guild - ALL Content available on both raid groups.

We have 2 DKP Raids. Both start 6:30pm PST on Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri

About Us
The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we’ve offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp’ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it’s members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 14th year as a community.

Although our raid times may be in the evening we will have people on within the guild at all hours of the day/night. If you are interested and or have questions please feel free to contact us here or join our Discord!

Faction: Horde
Server: ATIESH
Server Type: PVE
Guild Type: Progression Raiding | 10/10 Molten Core | 1/1 Onyxia
Raid Schedule:We have two DKP Raids, both start at 6:30pm PST or Server Time. Those two raids run on either Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri. We also have a Non DKP raid that starts at 7:30pm PST that runs on Tue/Wed
Raid Loot: We use DKP for our DKP raids and a /roll with limit of 2 items per raid for NON DKP raids. You can see our DKP site at dkp.acolytesgaming DOT org
Discord Contacts:
Chad#8746

Real ID = Chad#1575

What Can You Expect from Us?
A documented community past is nice and all, but we want to maintain the mentality of what have we done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes raiding guild in World of Warcraft Classic. No one wants to join a guild that is dead 4 months into the game. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO’s we join.

Just a few items we can provide you as a member:

• An environment to progress and successfully complete raids and goals
  • Active Discord to chat about World of Warcraft Classic
  • Scheduled guild raid nights
  • An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it
  • Experienced and friendly players to help all levels of gamers

What Do We Expect From You?
We are looking for people who love World of Warcraft, who enjoy raiding and are looking to take part in a fun and exciting time in the history of World of Warcraft with these new Classic servers. Many great memories will be made.

We expect the following from you:

• Level-headedness
  • Team players who value their peers and guild
  • Active community participation
  • Sense of self-worth and pride without arrogance
  • 18 years of age or older
  • Harassment of other players/members is not tolerated
  • We expect behavior befitting adults. Drama will be quickly dealt with and should not disrupt guild activities.
  • Liking pie is optional

Sent Discord friend request. Our raid times are Tue/Wed 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Howdy Grim!

I sent you a friend request from Cheroba. I am an officer in Icelandic Gustavo Force. Our guild is a small community-oriented crew of folks that are semi-hardcore. Our motto is that “we maintain a hardcore mindset, but on a casual schedule.” As such, we raid only three days a week (Mon, Tues, Thurs) from 6:30-9:30PM PDT. But, we also ended Phase 4 ranked 43rd for US Horde in Speed (28:32).

We are currently looking for a fury warrior to round out our roster. I would love to talk to you about your options. Feel free to reach out to me here or on discord.