[H] 8:30 - 11:30 A.M EST Morning Raiding Guild TBC just

[H] Mankrik recruiting for Morning TBC raiders that want to push the latest content but need to raid in the mornings. A lot of us are Third or Second shift workers or mornings are better for us for whatever reason.

We created the guild because of the need for it. We love the game but just can’t run like the normal 9-5 crowd. If this sounds like you then do yourself a favor and come join our family!

Hyjal 5/5 first week.

All but Illadain down. Will be doing BT twice a week soon and only doing Hyjal once a month.

Raid Times- Wed & Thur 8:30 a.m - 11:30 a.m EST

We do progression Wed and Thur 8:30 a.m to 11:30 a.m.

(Optional raids) Fri we rotate old raids. Gruul almost every Friday until everyone gets DST.

Kara anyone can schedule and fill as wanted.

Being in Discord is required!

Loot- Soft Reserve X 2 for raiders. Initial Trial period is one piece. Trial period is usually less than 3 weeks. If no one reserved drop than it’s MS>OS highest roll wins. Then OS.

What we expect- Come to raid on time, with flasks, food, oils, gems, enchanted if gear worth it, etc. Always willing to improve toon and skills. Be Vocal! Don’t have to talk, but at least type to inform us of anything. Be willing to take constructive criticism to help down a boss. Non yelling of course. We help with enchants if mats are in the Guild Bank.

What to expect from us- A guild that wants to have fun, be fair, push content and help out anyway we can! No we won’t buy your epic flying…be reasonable!

We need a enhancement shaman and Affliction Warlock. Destro excepted

Others can apply but raid team pretty full besides that listed above. Feel free to ask and we will be honest with you.

Contacts- Hellcry- FortheHorde#1414 is Btag, Twotontony- Thayer1989 is Btag, and Ezmode

Hello!

I would be interested!

Melancholy#3989 (Discord)

Melancholy#1864 (BattleTag)

im interested. i have a Full T6 (Hyjal/BT) hunter that was my main but been playing my pally more often lately. my pally is prot geared with T5 and some Hyjal/BT gear. i dont have any resists atm for tanking. iv been mostly playing Ret in Hyjal/BT. My Ret gear is mixed from T1 to badge gear with a few Hyjal/BT pieces.
Batteltag - Majinjoe#1731

Discord - Majin/Angelax#5976