4/10H <Wasted Potential> LF Ranged DPS

Wasted Potential is a guild on Thrall (US) Horde. We’re a guild of adult raiders who like to raid twice a week. We have a positive environment where members help each other and are willing to accept constructive criticism. Personal responsibility for understanding/following mechanics and continuous improvement are expected.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. We rarely may extend raid times for 30 minutes if we’re close to progress. We will not add extra days or EXPECT raiders to maintain multiple geared alts.

We’re looking for skilled recruits who have the same goals and mindset that we do. If you are a player who raids strictly for personal progression and gear this is not the guild for you. If you are looking to evaluate your gameplay, constantly strive to improve, unafraid to ask questions, want to work as a team, and have a willingness to learn then this is the place for you.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm Server (EST)

Progression:
—Shadowlands—
4/10H SoD
8/10M CNA
10/10H CNA

—Battle for Azeroth—
12/12M NYA (Cutting Edge)
4/8 M EP

Recruiting:

• At this time, we are looking for long term raiders.

All DPS considered.
High: Ranged DPS

Heroic Week Raiders

All exceptional players. We will evaluate all applications, Mythic experience and applicants with provided logs will be given preference.

Mythic experience strongly preferred, but not required. Again, all applicants will be considered, please do not let the requirements run you off. Apply anyway.

Application link
https://bit.ly/2ODvaA1

Still actively recruiting! Get in touch today!

1 Like

Still actively recruiting for 8.3! Get in touch today!

1 Like

Still actively recruiting for 8.3!

1 Like

8.3 is almost here! JOIN US!

1 Like

Still looking for players for 8.3! Get in touch now!

1 Like

1 Like

8.3 is almost here! JOIN US!

1 Like

8.3 will be here soon! Join US!!

1 Like

Hello, 440 Hpal interested. 3/8M on RSham, Hpal, and Disc Priest. 1300 IO. Other prior mythic experience as well.

I have added Massias to btag.

Mine is Solarbear#11881 if anyone else from the guild sees this and wants to talk.

Thanks!

1 Like

I added you :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

ITS HERE! JOIN NOW

1 Like

Hi there! I just submitted an application, and have requested to friend Massias on Bnet! My bnet is Nin#11119 if you would like to add me and chat about me, or my application.

1 Like

We will review it and get back to you ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still recruiting players. Apply TODAY!

1 Like

We are still looking for ranged dps. We encourage all the apply and get in touch with our officers! We would love a chance to speak with you :grin:

1 Like

Still actively recruiting for 8.3

1 Like

We are still looking for ranged dps. We encourage all the apply and get in touch with our officers! We would love a chance to speak with you :grin:

1 Like

Normal raid tonight. Get in touch if you would like to join us :slight_smile:

1 Like