H 8/10M MM hunter ilvl 226 LF CE guild

Looking for CE guild. I’m 8/10M and have had pulls on both bosses that I haven’t killed yet. I was 12/12M last tier on old main. I run M+ when I’m not raiding currently at 2k io and working on timing 21s. I would like to join a 2 or 3 night horde raiding guild. Have pulls on Sire and Sludgefist for the 2 bosses I am missing.

Hello, I’m Isio from the horde guild corrosive on Zul’jin. We are currently 8/10M and have P2 and some P2 intermission prog on SLG. We raid 8-11 EST Tuesday and Wednesday. If you are interested feel free to hit me up on discord! Isio#3356

Hey bud. We are looking for 1 more ranged dps to finish off this tier/go into 9.1 with. P2 sire and still going strong. 2 nights a week, Tue/Wed 9-12 Est. Can add me on discord at Pimsley#1337

Thanks.

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack :). Snacks [9/10M] SIRE 0.1% WIPES (30K AWAY :frowning: ) on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410. !

Still looking for a CE guild!

bumpety bump

bumping for the day

We are interested in receiving an application and potentially interviewing you!

Couple apps put in but still looking at all my options!

Bump bump!

Still Looking, tomorrow is a new week hit me up!

would like to look at some logs and hopefully see if you are a good fit

Hey there, if you’re open to late nights (10pm-1am PST), feel free to reach out to me. Below is a link to our recruitment post that should cover most questions you have. :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52exploit-tuesthurs-1am-4am-est-910m/

Hello there, hunter friend.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey Brotha- We are 8/10M for CN and previous CE in BFA guild. We are looking to bolster our roster for 9.1 CE completion. Are raid times are Friday/Saturday 6pm-9pm PST and Thursdays are optional/heroic clear days. Lmk if you would be interested and we can talk more. My Bnet is Nexed#11653.

Hi there Zuljaka, I represent Sons of Perdition on Zul’jin. We are a 9/10M guild who raids Tues/Weds 9pm-1am EST, and we are looking for exceptional ranged dps to join our roster in 9.1. We had some roster issue early on in 9.0 which slowed us down, but it has left us with a team of exceptional players all of whom are ready and eager to push hard in Sanctum of Domination and all other high-end content. The majority of our current roster has achieved CE on some tier, with many having several (some as far back as WF LK25).

You seem like you could be a great fit for our team, so if you’re at all interested in talking with us please reach out to me directly or through our website.

BNet: Absynnian#1531
Discord: Absynnian#7867

we are looking to add a hunter to our roster for out 9.1 CE push. ill leave our guild spam below and hope to hear from you

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA we came back to be fairly casual in shadowlands. Somewhere along the way we decided casual wasn’t enough so with 9.1 we are looking to push to be a little more hardcore. The goal is top 500US. That’s nothing crazy or difficult. Just respectable prog and always CE.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 9/10M in Shadowlands while getting a bit of a late start. This is not going to be acceptable moving forward and we are pushing for top 500US and CE every tier.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance. You’re expected to min/max your character. That includes doing the maw and torghast even though everyone hates it. All of things really should go without saying b/c you should take pride in your game skill and abilities and want to pump as much as possible! Raid level alts are also highly encouraged!

We do not recruit for a bench. 95% attendance is expected. We understand things come up but we are looking for people that WANT to play. We are a laid back group of people but not casuals.

Current raid needs:
Warlocks
Mages
Ele shaman
DK
Hunters
Shadow priest

Pumpers of any spec are obviously encouraged to apply even if your class isn’t on this list.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[Recruiter] Bnet: Warmachine#1364 (Allen)
[GM + Raid leader] Discord: Contestio#3706

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad