[H] 8/10M 224 Hunter and 221 Shadow Priest LFG!

Hi all, we are currently looking for a home for the remainder of shadowlands, as our guild has fizzled out over the course of the expansion. Together we have multiple CE experience and one Hall of Fame achievement. We are looking for a fun and chill group to kill bosses and hope to get CE with.

We are 8/10 mythic looking for a guild with similar progress. We have all phases experience on SLG and we have phase 1 and 2 experience on mythic sire.

We are looking for a 2 day a week guild on any day Sunday-Thursday!

Raid times are pretty flexible. We can play any time between 7pm through midnight EST

I am free to chat any time as I’m working from home.

Priest Logs

Hunter Logs

discord: Xelraz#7943

bnet: Xelraz#1135

Hey Sharver,

We’re looking to add some RDPS to our team to help finish CE. If our times are not too late and you’re open to alliance then hope to talk more!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Honor of the Horde (7/10M) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Is a newly formed guild in February of 2021 consisting of friends in a former guild and former CE players. In our short time together we have already achieved 8/10M in a much sooner pace that other guilds on the same pace as we are and are very dedicated to pushing CE every tier going forward.

Recruitment:
Healers- Full
Tanks- Full
Melee- Full
Ranged- Accepting any kind of ranged dps atm :slight_smile:
Even though we are full on some roles we are committed to taking our best 20 players any given night so do not be discouraged about a role you play being filled we are always looking for exceptional players!

About us:
The majority of our raid team has been playing with each other for the last year or two and we’re always doing something outside of playing wow by playing any other games or always hanging out in Discord doing something. Also have a few dedicated members that’s always looking to push IO or do keys whenever :slight_smile:

Raid Times and attendance:
Our raid days consist of Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 est. Attendance is something we take very seriously as we have been having issues with attendance lately and that has caused us to stall a bit during progression. For every new recruit we are expecting 90% attendance during trialing process. We do understand things come up or emergencies happen as long as you’re letting an officer know or posting in Attendance channel in Discord in advance to give us a chance to find a replacement for the night.

If you’re interested you can always add an officer on Btag or Discord
Btag
Timmy#1339 - Officer/Raid Lead
Anthony#1963 - Recruitment Officer

Discord
donaldstumps#9499
RatBoy#8873

Bump for the Morning people

Hello,

Currently our guild JOKG (H) THRALL 8/10 is looking for Ranged DPS for our CE push.
We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8:30-11:30pm est, We also push M+ throughout the week.
Please get back to me if you are interested in learning more about us.

You can contact me at:
Btag: Sneak#11720 or Discord: Sneak#3106

Bump for the night

More bumps

Hello there Sharver, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Has to be 10 characters

Still looking for the right fit

After Nerf 8/10M 

Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 8/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

Mage
Warlock
Demon hunter
Shadow Priest
Death Knight
Chicken

Looking for mainly DPS apps but healers and tanks may still apply.

Schedule 

Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.

Contact Us 

The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
GodEmperorjong#0705 - Recruitment Officer

still looking

looking for the right fit

Hi Sharver.

Crossbones - Burning Legion is LF ranged dps to join our community and round out our mythic roster for the remainder of CN and onward.

We’re currently 7/10M and on a 2 day (Thurs/Sun) schedule.

You can see more information about the team and guild HERE.

If we seem like a good fit, we’d love to chat.

I sent you a discord friend request as well if you’d prefer to chat there Kali#0021

Have experience in P1 and P2 on mythic sire

Hey Sharver!
I’m Kixxi one of 2 Co-GM’s for Mediocre - (H) Bleeding Hollow. We are currently 7/10M and should have Sludgefist down tonight. We are remnants of a previous guild that fell apart so we had a bit of a late start but have made big strides since reforming. We do raid on Wed/Thurs from 9p-12a EST. I know you said that right now Tues/Wed is unavailable right now but I still wanted to extend the offer if you wish to speak! Hope to hear from you soon.

Kixxi - KixxiGaming#1211

[H] Area 52 US 254 10/10m CE guild LF disc / holy / shadow priest. MM hunter, Ele/ Resto shaman for reclears and a core spot in 9.1
Tue - wed - thurs from 6:30-9:30pst

Add my btag unknxwn#1555 for more info

Looking for right fit still