[H] 8/9m Protwar + 7/9m Mage/Lock LF Guild

I’ve been playing WoW for a long time, maining the same character since I started playing in 2007. I’ve always been incredibly active in all the guilds I’ve been in, majority of which I had been with for years. So far in BFA, my experience with guilds has been incredibly disappointing. I am looking for a place to call home for years to come, that has good communication between its leaders and members, has an active community that isn’t cliquey (ie feel welcomed from day one and just sit in Discord and BS), and can still kill bosses on a mythic level without dictatorship. I am willing to xfer for the right guild.

Currently 8/9m protwar with 300 pulls on Jaina before getting benched with no communication. Aside from me, I have a friend who has a warlock and a mage with 7/9m experience looking for a place to call home with me. He’s been playing since Vanilla. Both of us are early 30s.

Edit: Preferred raid times are during the week, 730 pm EST or later (no late night guilds, I work and need my zzz’s)

tldr: 8/9m protwar, 7/9m mage+warlock LF Horde guild that is laid back, inviting, and can still kill :poop:

Good morning.

Three Hops This Time 8/9M 3 night/9 hr here horde side on Stormreaver, we will have an opening for a long term tank here shortly after CE and could use another ranged DPS. I’d be interested in chatting to get a feel for what you’re looking for in terms of immediate expectations and see if perhaps we would be a good mutual fit. Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response, otherwise Btag is Dagron#1761.

About us: we’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

The TLDR Info:

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM comes and goes. That said our current primary class needs are as follows:

DPS:

Demon Hunter [Med]
Warrior [Med]
Warlock [Med]
Mage [Med]

Healers:

Holy Paladin [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi Carden! We are a 9/9m two day team looking for a prot warrior atm for a core spot and would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

Pasting our spiel below :stuck_out_tongue:

Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for CoS and 8.2. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Guild Repairs as well as Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

We are always on the lookout for great players. Any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
9/9 Mythic BoD
8/8 Mythic Uldir - US: 148
11/11 Mythic Antorus - US: 144

Raid Schedule:
Mythic BoD: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST (8 Total Hours)
Heroic and Normal BoD: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.

Contact Information:
Please Apply at the following link: ~http://bit.ly/2Torvo3
Ingame: Pluie, Cadaceus, or Idling.
Battletag: Envious#1968.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 9/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

Intent - Kil’Jaeden 9/9m is a 2 day weekend raiding guild currently looking to fill a few spots for the remainder of the tier and onward.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Recruitment Needs - At this time, we are only accepting applicants with 7/9m experience minimum.

Tanks - 1 spot available (Multi-class tank is a huge plus)
Brewmaster - High
Warrior - High
Paladin - Medium
Death Knight - Medium

Ranged DPS - 1 spot available (Healing off-spec required)
Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest - Med
Elemental Shaman - Med

We will ALWAYS consider exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

Add me on bnet at Bchuxii#1334 if you’re interested. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies! Keeping options open for now, want to make sure where we end up is perfect.

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 9/9M BOD CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin), and 1 tank (strongly pref BM monk).

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Resto Shaman
  • Brew Master Monk
  • Mage
  • Moonkin
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • S Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Richard#11728 (btag)

Hello Carden. < Flex Progression > On Tichondrius Horde. 9/9m Currently looking for a tank and a mage for 8.2

We raid 8pm-11pm EST T-W-TH.

If you wanna talk more Feel free to add me Brim#1101 on Btag