[H] 8/8N 8/8H Ataxyia LF more Raiders, Mythic+ and PVP players to join our ranks!

Ataxyia are looking for more Raiders, Mythic+ and PVP players to join us!

We are a social guild, who enjoys raid progression, as well as having a good time. When it comes to raiding, we tend to push heroic clears fast, then go easier on mythic bosses. We are a group of like-minded people, with a good sense of humor, who enjoy seeing the content of the game.
In 8.2 we are aiming to push through Mythic more actively, therefore we are on the lookout for committed raiders who are team players, willing to do what it takes to achieve this.

Raid nights are: Wed/Thurs 7.30-10.30pm, with an alts/casuals drunk run on Fri nights.
NEED: Resto Druid (OS balance) or Resto Shaman (OS elemental),
WANT: a couple of more ranged classes for Mythic prog.

We are currently trying to branch into PVP for some fun, and are looking for more Mythic+ orientated players who are looking for skilled players to group up with to push higher keys with.

If you are keen to join in on the fun, or have any questions and want to discuss further, please dont hesitate to add me on BNET for a chat :slight_smile:

Jai
anekaiz#6824

Added you to bnet, would love to have a chat. My partner and myself are looking for a new home :slight_smile:

Now on the lookout for M+, PVP and dps for raids in 8.2!

Hi im looking to do more pvp on this toon as opposed to my human ret main. Am looking to transfer to barthilas and wuld like to chat

Sure thing! my bnet is anekaiz#6824 feel free to add, so we can have a chat

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

Dairose#1540 - Mngrsharon - Officer, Ataxyia.

LF one more healer (with a dps OS) to join us for Mythic prog!