[H] 8/8H The Sauce is Recruiting for Mythic Raiding

Greetings,

If you are looking for a stable casual Heroic Guild - keep reading.

We’ve been around since the end of 2017 and have achieved AOTC each tier. We have built a core group of raiders, as well as a large casual roster that consists of many former high level raiders, who just can’t commit to hardcore Mythic raiding anymore.

We have really fun raid nights but always use our time well and our progression time shows that. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 Eastern Time. Cauldrons/Food are always provided for raid, and even if you aren’t a raider there are tons of benefits to joining as everyone in the guild receives repairs (the amount goes up with your rank), access to a fully stocked guild bank, and there are always people online to run mythic+/world quest with.

We also have an active discord and run guild fantasy sports leagues if that’s your thing.

Send me a request on bnet at Stro#1662 and let’s chat!

Thanks,
Doc

Added 3 new folks and still looking! Could use some more DPS!

1 Like

I am interested, just sent you an add on bnet.

Awesome thanks Pizza!

Update

We are currently 6/8H with Za’qul at 3% on the bugged night, so should be dead next week.

We are looking for 1 healer to round out our roster - We really need someone who is a set it and forget it. Someone who can make raids somewhat consistently, and understands their class and how to use raid cooldowns effectively. Good communication skills is a big plus.

Please add me on bnet Stro#1662 if you would like to learn more.

Doc

Hpal, with a DPS off spec looking for a new home. Kinda lost at the moment, as the last guild I was raiding in imploded just as 90% of my friends I was running keys with and raiding with decided to hang it up til classic. Just been goldmaking while I searched for a new home and friends to play with. I have not stepped into the new raid yet, but I’m a quick learner and a former GM/Raid Lead. Hit me up if your looking for a quick study.

Badfish#11397

Sorry just saw this now - Sent you a request!

We’re 7/8H now and are looking for x2 dps, preferable a DK and a Shadow Priest, but will consider all!

Doc

The Sauce achieved AOTC (2 kills) this week and we’re now looking to potentially push into the first 3 Mythic bosses. We’re looking to bolster our roster so if you’re looking for a fun raiding environment please send us a message! Add Stro#1662 on bnet!

Still looking to fill roster spots, and are considering all roles and classes. Message me at Stro#1662

UPDATE–

We are now starting Mythic Raiding on Tuesday’s - We are looking for people who may have done a couple Mythic bosses or have stopped after AOTC to join us! We are looking for the following:

x1 Tank
x2 Healers
x6 DPS

Please add Stro#1662 on bnet!

–Doc