[H] 7/10M CE XP Fmage LF M Raiding Guild!

So recently my guild died to Sludgefist after 270~ wipes, so I’m currently looking for a new guild! My current main is a 221 Fire Mage, my main alts currently are Hunter and Death knight, with a sub-focus on Priest (Part-time main in BFA), with having a stretch as a top death knight in Cataclysm and early Mists of Pandaria scoring a world 20th kill before taking a break due to IRL circumstances!

Out of the classes unmentioned I play Restoration / Balance Druid, Protection / Holy Paladin, Protection Warrior, Windwalker / Brewmaster Monk (Mistweaver when changed to be more engaging / viable), Restoration / Enhancement Shaman, & Demon Hunter, and have each ready for a new tier to main swap if necessary for composition purposes! I’m requiring 7/10M+ and Horde on an EST or CST server!

The best way to contact me is VIA Discord, with my tag being Mortifer#9807.

1 Like

Hey there check us out if you’re still looking!

on Thrall [10/10H 6/10M Castle] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new members! Council Almost dead

We are a strong, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but focus on maintaining a competitive roster of raiders. We push to be our best selves, while keeping a chill environment. Our goals are to grow and experience content together, while having a good time doing so. We are striving and pushing for CE this, and every, future tier.

Our progression raid times are:
Tues & Thurs: 9-11:30 EST [+30 mins, if a kill is close]

We also occasionally run optional raids on other days of the week.

We are always interested in skilled players. And if competitive raiding isn’t your thing, we still encourage you to join us. We have members of various skill levels, content interests, and play time availability.

For more information, feel free to contact (via disc):

Marlas#9403
Choppeh#7973
Flex#9859

Or take a look at our application!

https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIJ8jo6te_l3Jypr2wkpHr1HD5kX3Zt78SSDS3L5TBq2LEPg/viewform

I’ve added you to discord as well.

We’re a 6/10 Mythic raiding guild on Tichondrius (Horde) who raid tuesday + thursday, 6:30-9:30 PST!

Aside from being alliance we are a great fit for what you’re looking for. We badly want a reliably mage to be in on prog for the last few bosses. Add me or put up a quick app if you might be interested.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hey man, if you see this please take a look at the ad below as we are actively recruiting strong rdps (Mage/Boomy specifically).

Add Drewcifer#11374 if interested.

8/10M – SLG Progression
Challenge Accepted has revived in shadowlands with a casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

Howdy, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

56% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hi Mors, Hope you are doing well, Take a look at my spam below as we are surely different then most guilds that you will see in spam. We are currently blowing through content and want to finish this tier shortly and push next tier hard! I recently left a US 70 guild to help my friends build up this guild. We are on week 2 and are about to kill artificer. We hope to kill council this week if not next week for sure!

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

Currently in our 2nd week of raiding and are working on killing Artificer. If you look at our wowprogress it will show sludgefist and council dead due to most of our raiders being 8/10M

Recruiting:
Looking for the following specific roles, but good players of any role PLEASE APPLY!

DPS:
DK(high prio)
Rogue
Boomkin(high prio)
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841
TEENY TREXXXXXXX#3656

7/10M was a high-end raiding guild, which formed because of a guild merger between Death and Taxes and Aurora on June 13th, 2009. In the spirit of the Vigil of old, but with a vastly more relaxed approach, we are now reforming for Shadowlands. We are a core group of former hardcore players looking to raid on a casual schedule while still striving for cutting edge achievements. We look forward to bringing life to the guild again while maintaining the values that Vigil has always stood for. We are currently recruiting any DPS classes and will consider tanks if they are an exceptional player.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 7-11 pm Central (Server) Time

For more information, please contact: JuicyJ#1974 or Sting#1585

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 7/10M and looking to round out our roster with another Mage.

We look forward to talking with you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

WW monk - HIGH
Unh DK
Ranged DPS

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Necrocution#1308 Disc: Necrocution#4114