[H] 7/10 M 226 Ele Shaman LF Guild

Currently looking for a new raiding home. Top US 50-150 Experience. Finished BFA as 10/12M after a long break not having raided in WoD, Legion, and most of BFA. Currently 7/10M. (Guild has called it for the tier.)

I am looking to raid no more than two night per week with a schedule of roughly 7-11pm EST. I have a hard cut off of 11pm EST, but am flexible for those rare “We got this! One more pull!” type of nights. I am currently on Area 52, and for now would prefer to not transfer, but am open to seeing what is out there.

Logs and details available upon request. Please feel free to leave your contact details or a link to your recruitment post.

Hello Chingas, I know you said you would prefer not to transfer, but I’d like to leave my information below in case we sound like a good fit. I’m looking for players for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team which is 9/10M. Please let us know if you are interested!

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[[H] [Zul’Jin] 9/10M | M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST]
About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
Our current needs are the following:

Tank: N/A
DPS: All ranged DPS
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
Any exceptional players will always be considered even if your class/spec is not listed.

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(remove the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Rhkh - Bnet: Rhk#11715, Discord: Rhkh#1698

Hello Chingas.

I’m looking for add another Elemental Shaman to the roster. We’re 3 nights into Sire Progression 3/4 adds dead in P2. Our raid schedule is 8-11est T/Th with an optional Sunday for Sales/Heroic, and we’re located on Area 52.

If our raid schedule works for you and you’re interested, then feel free to apply at
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

And we’ll get you into some Sire action potentially :slight_smile:

would def be interested in viewing your logs with you and seeing if there is a viable fit with us

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 2/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 pst wed/fri