[H] 7/10 H 205 Ele Shaman LF Guild

Happy New Year!

Currently looking for a new raiding home. Top US 50-150 Experience. Finished BFA as 10/12M after a long break not having raided in WoD nor Legion. Currently 7/10H and hopefully will be further along by the end of this reset.

I am looking to raid no more than two night per week with a schedule of roughly 7-11pm EST. I have a hard cut off of 11pm EST, but am flexible for those rare “We got this! One more pull!” type of nights. I am currently on Area 52, and for now would prefer to not transfer, but am open to seeing what is out there.

Logs and details available upon request. Please feel free to leave your contact details or a link to your recruitment post.

Hi Chingas! I’m Lil, GM of Quarantined on Mal’ganis. 9/10h 2 night guild with 21% Sire wipes after 13 pulls. Definitely looking to add a fulltime ele. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.

Lilautistic#0001 is my discord and Sjwvegan#1382 is my Btag!

Hey Chingas, I’m the GM of Gorgeous on Mal’Ganis. We are 1 night a week, with a 2nd optional night raiding guild. We are currently 6/10H, and will be pushing more into mythic once we are done with Heroic. We raid 7-11pm EST Wednesday, and the optional night on Sunday same time.

We are made up of several heavy progression and CE players, who wanted to take a step back and enjoy ourselves while clearing content. Last tier we were 10/12 M. Please let me know if you interested, Btag RawrOlwe#1232

Wassup guy,

Think we’d be a perfect fit :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

Weekend looking for gamers on Mal’ganis

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Chin!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking to recruit ranged DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268 on BNET

Or

Poopdollar#6583 and Svester#7164 on Discord.