[H] 7/9M Healer+DPS LF Guild

Husband and Wife looking for M Prog guild. Looking for a tight, progression Fucused guild pushing to hit 9/9M before the next “Real raid” comes out.

Wife exp: currently working on killing Mythic Blockade. Looking to raid on her 406 ish Resto Druid with me and fear her up as well. Commits about 40-60 hrs a week playing so split commitment between two toons will still be more then most players.

I’m 4/9M and have a 405 mage and 403DH and you can find my mains logs if you search Cházz-Zul’jin

Available Raid times would be 8am-2pm EST or 12am-4am on weekdays and we are fully open on weekends.

Hi friend! Just rerolled Horde; previously 6/9M as Alliance. Two-night (Wed/Thurs) 6 hours/week within your availability (10pm-1am EST). Hit me up if you wanna hear more!

Discord: DJ#7415

Hey :slight_smile: We would have room for both.

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
6/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Thanks guys, but neither of those times fall into the available times listed in original post :frowning: nice guilds though!

still looking :slight_smile:

About Us:

No Bully is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Progression:

8/9M

Schedule:

Main Raid: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6-9PST
Alt Raid/Achievements: Sunday 6-9PST

Recruitment:

• Healers of any Class
  • Ranged DPS of any class
  • TANKS of any class
  • Any exceptional DPS

What we expect from you:

• Please show up consistently, always on time and adequately prepared.
  • Raiders are expected to understand a Mythic raiding environment and keep a calm head during progression.
  • Raiders should bring all issues with other players to the officers attention before causing drama in public.

Required Addons:

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Weak Auras 2
  • Angry Assignments
  • RC Loot Council

• GM/Raid Lead - Rotnob#1279
  • Dumbass - Datarro#1770
  • Recruitment Officer - Billyboi#11438

Hmmmm still 2 hrs early though