[H] 3/8M <Breaking Game Balance> Recruiting Warlock, DH, Range and any Big Damage For Mythic EP

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 3/8M Eternal Palace - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to compliment our roster and progress through Heroic and Mythic Eternal Palace

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

425+ ilvl and 55+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-1230 ST or EST)(8-1130 CST)(6-930 PST)
Thursday (9-1230 ST or EST)(8-1130 CST)(6-930 PST)
With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss

Our priority needs are:

Mage, Demon Hunter, Hunter, Warlock, Disc Priest, Resto Druid and Resto Shaman OR Holy Paladin

Also Searching for: Elemental Shaman, Ret Paladin.

All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Well well well, if it isn’t the consequences of my own actions.

Need DH for Rasta. DK for mekka!! Let’s get it!

No stopping us now

406 Blood Dk 1/9M and was 6/8M in uldir and was on track to get CE but had to quit wow due ot life stuff but im back in 8.1.5 in a casual guild since its so hard to find a decent place as a tank this late. have logs and io links and willing to transfer/faction change. hit me up Nate#11382 also it shows my orc as my main for some reason but im currently a dwarf like i said can link armory and logs and all

I got Sekiro recently, stupid fun game so far.

What is Sekiro?

2 more recruits. Filling quick

Its a RPG that my sister recommended. Starts off with the eye-rolling amnesia trope, but the story is intriguing outside of that & the combat system is wonderful; allowing you to perform what feel like really rewarding risk vs reward actions.

Still need some others to shore up a few weak spots! Sounds interesting Day

Sekiro may just be the best game I’ve played yet.

King falls next week!!

Most Definitely

Easter weekend, oof

Need a r-shaman so I can go Hance, please & thank you.

Easter homilies were rough after Sri Lanka. :prayer_beads:

1 Like

King Dead!!! On to Mekka!! Need DK’s!!!

Do DK’s exist anymore?

What do we have left once we abandon the lie?
Progression.
A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
Progress isn’t a pit.
Progress is a ladder.
Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again.
The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the server or the parses or PvP.
Illusions.
Only the ladder is real.
The climb is all there is.

I might have a dk friend :thinking: