[H] Teqnique is recruiting for Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST

We are currently looking for exceptional DPS for Azshara roster bolstering. Logs and Raider IO history required. Message Deegeez#2808 on discord for an application or any questions.

<Teqnique> is recruiting for Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha and for Mythic Plus Keystone players! We are a 21+ chill guild of players in a no frills environment that clears content while having fun. Our focus is Cutting Edge as a 2-day progression-oriented raid team. We are looking for exceptional players who have an intimate understanding of your class, meta, and the fight we are progressing. . While not raiding, guildies are Altoholics and enjoy pushing keys. Please Join us and hang out.

Attendance: We recruit for a roster size of 25 because we understand life happens. so please try and give as much notice as possible.

We have no bench spots. We cycle raiders in and out of boss fights based on loot needs. When progressing we take the best raiders for each fight.

Absence: If you miss 3 raids without notice you will be demoted from raiding.

Please be prepared! Pre pots, augment runes, food and flasks. We provide cauldrons and feasts.

Required Addons: DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil and Weakauras BOE

Loot: BoEs will be given to a guild officer and we will post them on the AH to be sold. The gold will be split 50/50 with the guild and the person that received it. If it is an upgrade, and you wish to keep it you will be required to equip it immediately.

#boe-tracking is used to keep track of BoEs

NO SEXUAL HARASSMENT! There is “Zero” tolerance Policy!

I haven’t been in teqnique long, but so far I like the team. Quality guild with quality people. Everyone has assisted me when I need it. Raiding is also fun which up until now has been difficult to find in other guilds.

I joined Teqnique back in Uldir. The search for a new guild is often exhausting and sketchy…will you be a fit? Will THEY be a fit? I’ve played since Vanilla, and have raided with a huge variety of people. Teqnique is an excellent team and my favorite raiding guild experience…competitive, friendly, and flexible. Whether it’s M+ pushing, playing alts, or doing Arena, in addition to CE raiding we enjoy spending time together as friends, not just raiders. That’s the biggest thing for me in a guild-a sense of community. Teqnique provides that and then some. Come try us out and become a part of the Teqnique family!