[H]5/9M LF DPS <Breaking Game Balance> Need Rsham/Hpal

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 9/9H-5/9M BOD - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to compliment our roster and progress through Mythic BOD.

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

395+ ilvl and 37+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (830-1230 ST or EST)(730-1130 CST)(530-930 PST)
Thursday (830-1230 ST or EST)(730-1130 CST)(530-930 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset !

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)
Syby#1900 (Recruitment Officer)

Hunter any spec? :thinking:

::reaches for spear::

1 Like

survival isnt bad

Don’t mind me, just passing through :wave:

T’was the night before patch, and all through the thread, not a resto druid was happy, with their faces all red.

Still looking for those fellow adventurers that wanna make a CE push. Logs are great and all, but pandas get priority.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, patch day!

Sees new Earthshock

Thanks I hate it!

1 Like

I want ‘Unlimited Power’ back as my ST talent. Actually had a nice mini-game within the dps rotation to max its use.

Crit crit & more crit! Also, rip ‘igneous potential’ going from best ST trait to one of our lowest. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

New mail tier looks smexy on a panda, as do all mogs.

Losing mog gear to trials is worse than losing upgrade gear.

Full clear in 1 night, :sunglasses: Onwards to 6/8 and full bore extensions till CE!

38 AP level to get your tertiary ring powers come Mythic, 43 for defensive ring, & 48 for +5.

KotL + Zeus is actually pretty good

Prettiest panda NA

221k wipe on Zul, Heartbreaking.:sob:

No reset next week, come in fresh on Zul & then it is one to Mythrax!

Incursions are pretty fun

Bleh, I hate Chicago