[H] 7/8M Fury War & Lock LF Guild

Hello,

We are seeking a CE raiding guild for ~2 night a week raiding (3/night is acceptable). Typically available after 5:30pm PST to around 10pm PST each weeknight and flexible on weekends. We both have a plethora of raiding experience, and are currently 7/8M, with about 40 pulls on Azshara

I’m 32, a bit outgoing, but relaxed. Progression minded (I bring cauldrons and feasts!), and am used to dying hundreds of times to the same boss until he/she is down, I don’t rage, and not concerned over loot (loot comes with progression).

Currently I am 447 (441 with benthic ), the warlock is 441 with full benethic.

Add me on bnet to discuss further, or for logs/raider IO: Nihility#1900

Ideally we are looking for a CE guild, on Illidan (not a deal breaker if it isn’t), that is active in m+, pvp, and all aspects of the game.

Thanks!

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic EP 6/8, Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

All DPS Classes that are ready for mythic progression.

Please contact Deerax#11348, Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635