[H] 4/11M 11/11H <Duh Winning>-Zul'jin is looking for ranged dps!

Raid times 6pm-9pm pst Wed/Thurs for mythic prog

Current Prog SoFo 4/11M and 11/11H

Ahoy!

Duh Winning-Zul’jin is a long running guild formerly from Ner’zhul. We are a rather close knit community that has always been open to new faces and are always in search of great and fun people to play with.

We like to consider ourselves pretty casual players who happen to get a bunch of mythic bosses done in any given tier. While we expect our mythic prog raiders to seek improving themselves and be contributing members of the team, we will atleast work with you and not leave you out of the cold if you’re not quite up to par just yet.

Our guild will be familiar to long time raid vets, although I 1000% believe we are much less toxic than many raiding guilds out there. Which is a product of the fact that many of our guildies have families and careers, and do not need or seek to produce unnecessary drama.

For you newer folks to raiding guilds! We are definitely a group that you should consider. We will help you feel like a team member and bring you in with a mix of openness as well as responsibility.

Our community also plays a lot of other games. The biggest being Phasmophobia, DBD and PoE. And I am sure our guildies have many more gaming interests even I am unaware of!

If our little community seems like it’d be a great fit for you, send a message and/or friend request to

DaDuke#1267(bnet) Glaecius#9419(discord)

Excited to meet some of you and thank you all for your consideration!

Mahalo!

steel lookin for peeps :slight_smile:

Still have a few spots open!

still lookin for more!

bout to start raid! still lookin!

Still got spots for new faces and friends!

Still on the look out for more ranged! o/

merry xmas! and still looking for more mythic frens!

merry xmas!

Still looking for more ranged friends!

New years is almost here! Still on the look out for more franz!

I’m interested however I’m a Resto Druid main. My discord is Rtwo#2119

still lookin for peeps!

still looking!

Still looking for ranged friends!

Come ranged for us so that I can stay Mistweaver and not have to Boomkin ever agaaaaaaain. :expressionless:

I heard this guild has a bunch of handsome shaman

Vesper totem OP.

Still lookin for friends!

Dps spots still open for new friends!