[H] 6/10M Disc priest looking for raiding guild (former CE)

Hey my name is Olav and I’ve been looking for a guild throughout all of Shadowlands that doesn’t collapse, I’ve been in at least 4 guilds now in Shadowlands and all their raid teams have disbanded due to roster issues.

Can probably make almost all raid times
223 ilvl disc priest, 6/10M, 1500 io
Experience:
I started raiding in BFA and got 2/8M in Uldir with pugging, then raid lead BoD to 3/9M, joined a new guild for EP went to 6/8M then got cutting edge in Ny’Alotha on 3 with 3 different guilds.
Currently 6/10M in shadowlands
Off specs:
I’m currently struggling with shadow and have learned to play holy as well.
Alts:
Currently working on a DH (dps & tank)
Used to play mage and will probably work on a mage near the end of 9.0

Officially holds a title of Rank 1 All star points in Ny’Alotha for Healing as Shadow Priest on Heroic

Discord: Olav#3503
Bnet: Olav3118#1224

Hey Miriacleva! We could use a disc priest :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

[A] Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant raids Fridays and Saturdays 6p-9p pst. We are 4/10M 10/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Current Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

Needs Looking for a few DPS fill out our roster

Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Contacts Fly#0145

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a very large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others.

We have multiple raiding teams from novice teams to those pushing top US 200 and everything in between. If you arn’t interested in raiding and are looking for a casual we have that too. From farming runs to PvP. Eternal Kingdom might be the last guild you will ever join. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild website.

Thank you for your response however I’d like a team that is a little further along progression wise because I’m really looking for a challenge again.

[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Miriacleva, perhaps our guild would be of interest to you if Alliance works!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Disc Priest

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Hello there, messaged you on discord.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Added on disc! Think we would be a good fit! Immediate spot!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hey there, Hyperbole on Tichindrius is recuriting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by current and past Cutting Edge raiders. We raid on Saturday (5-9 PM PST) and Sunday (5-8 PM PST). If you are interested or have any questions you can find me on discord at Lucro#6215 .

Hey Miri!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

[H] Area 52 US 254 10/10m CE guild LF disc / holy / shadow priest. MM hunter, Ele/ Resto shaman for reclears and a core spot in 9.1
Tue - wed - thurs from 6:30-9:30pst

Add my btag unknxwn#1555 for more info

HI Olav, not sure if you are still looking or interested in alliance but i can relate to the post. Feel free to check us out and reach out if interested. We are not hard-core but are progressive as you can see and have been raiding since Lich King so we are reliable looking for reliable people :slight_smile:
Good luck regardless in your search!