[H] 60 Vulpera Hunter Looking for new home

Guild Name: Currently without guild just came back. Getting geared and ready for the new expansion LF home

Faction: Night Fae

Realm (US/EU): US-Thrall

Realm Type: Regs
Realm Timezone: CST
Battlegroup: (if applicable, not necessary)

Progression: Hand of Adal - legit, Blackwings Bane - Legit, With proper dates on achieves, Several others, Cleared all but 2 in cata Heroic raiding which was the height of progression and time playing, guild fell apart due to a drunk gm. I have not played much since, just dinking around here and there with single player quests. I played up until cata with the same people and would be interested in finding a close-knit crew who does their research and doesn’t like to waste time, but not looking for a 2nd job ya know? Its a game. I’ll do the required research, change specs-classes, based on whats needed. Have all healers and my hunter currently. Used to only heal back when. Looking to play the hunter tho, not looking to heal in raid situations anymore. (perhaps I could be talked into playing priest or a healer if the crew is right, in the coming expansion) healed every boss from Luci to Nef cata - know all strats. Hard mode - or reg.

Raid Times: Play mostly after work and weekends, after 7 cst weekdays for raids tho
Raid Schedule: Down to raid 3-4 nights a week,

What type of guild: Social - friendly. im 35 so looking for a bit more mature crowd. Looking for a guild who understands what they want, and how to get there. But places having a good enviroment above toxicity.

Look me up - We can set something up mythic wise or raid wise for a try out. Mind you I do not know these new raid strats that well. Been running LFR as much as I can, but its mostly new. Thanks for your consideration.

Edit: Just killed Jailer

If you still have not found a home hit me up on discord! Audi#7586

Hello! I’d love to chat with you, as you seem like you’d be a good fit for our guild. Feel free to add me on Bnet (Cali#1143) or Discord (Calianna#3779). Hope to hear from you soon, but if not, good luck in your search!

Hi There, We are <Elisiûm> [H] of Thrall. We are currently 2/11M and 10/11H SotFO. We Raid Friday and Saturday nights 10pm – 12am EST/ST. We are a Mature guild with a Midcore mindset. If we sound like a good fit for you contact me on Bnet (Nithilus#11474) or Discord (Nith#7768)

Going to rebirth this post. Just came back fulltime, ready to slam DF. Looking for guild yall. Anyone recruiting?