[H] 6/9M 416ilvl Rogue LF a Raiding Guild

My friend’s guild broke up recently and I’m looking for a new home to get CE with. Logs are available if needed and I am available most nights on eastern standard times.

Hello. < Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently looking for Exceptional Dps/Healers We are currently 8/9m and raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST. We also have a second group that is 5/9m They raid sun-Mon 10-1Pm Est.
is a merit based guild that provides opportunities to anyone assuming their performance warrants it.
That said, no raider ever has a guaranteed raid spot; every spot on every fight is earned. A fundamental belief of every officer in the guild is that we must put the guild before personal accomplishments.
If this philosophy does not align with your expectations, realistically, this is not the guild for you. If you think this fits how you play and the times/nights work for you. Then you can apply at FlexProgression .com ;D
Sorry for the block post aswell haha

Brim#1101

Hey Tearzz! Hittin you with the copy pasta! Let me know if you are interested!

< Quantum > [H] is a new-ish AOTC guild who is looking to push into CE territory on the Illidan server. We strive to hit AOTC each tier, and have done so within the first two weeks on a consistent basis. We have a solid core, and are looking to add a few key spots to hopefully start shooting for Cutting Edge beginning in 8.2! We are currently 1/9M and 2/2H.

RAID TIMES: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8:30PM - 11:30PM Server Time (CST).

RAID EXPECTATIONS: We expect you to come prepared to each raid night. This means having gems and enchants, any personal consumables you may need, and most importantly, knowing the mechanics for each encounter. Raiding only two nights a week, we like everyone to know the encounter so we can limit constant explanations between pulls.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: Very laid back group of guys and gals. A lot of us are college kids, so at times we do have outside commitments for classes and exams. Another handful of us are mid 20’s-30’s working adults. Off nights you can find us running / selling M+, alt raids or even the guild PVP session. We all have a great sense of humor and love chatting and memeing in Discord.

Needs: We are looking to round out our core progression roster. We have a solid core of 15-16 players, and would like to add a handful to help progress further in Mythic. Looking for an exceptional healer (rdruid, rsham) and a few great DPS; but all classes and players would be considered!

What you can expect: Flasks and food will be provided during progression raids. Repairs are also provided. Everyone will help ensure you get your M+10 done every week. Exceptional players may also run in our M+ carries for additional income. Expect to be welcomed into a fun yet focused environment! Bring extra gold for gambling between pulls :wink:

Logs are great, but not required. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let us know! We’d love to have you tag along for a run and see how the fit is. You can reply here, or message me on battle.net Ekoh#1469 or on Discord Kiche#5313.