[H] 5/12M 475 Brewmaster LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello everyone. I am a 475 brewmaster who is currently 5/12m with 20% attempts on Raden and 40% attempts on Drestagath. I am looking for a mythic raiding guild that is currently 5/12m or better and are wanting to achieve cutting edge or at least very close before going into shadowlands.

A little about myself I have had heroic/mythic raiding experience from Cata all the way to BFA. In WOD I was in a top 400 US guild that I helped build from the ground up as a brewmaster tank. In Legion, I switched to DH and only raided in Nighthold but joined a 3/10m guild and quickly helped them acquire many more mythic kills that tier. I know what is necessary to push mythic content. I come to raids prepared, learn fights, and rarely make mistakes. Any mistakes I do make I make sure not to make them again.

The schedule is relatively free and while I would prefer to only raid two days a week I am open to raiding more days given the right group.

If you would like to chat
Battle.net: Solax10#1747
Discord: Solax10#3563

Hey Salex,

I’ve recently had some raiders decide to take a break, so I’m looking for a strong tank to continue our prog. We’re 7/12M and would like to push as close to CE as possible.

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hello! We may fit what you’re looking for. check us out here

I have also added you on bnet. I am jbz#1401

About Us
[Is A Little Salty] is a guild looking for more players to raid with and build a core group to move into Shadowlands with. We are very active and always have someone on looking to push content from high and low keys to bgs/rbgs. The core of the guild are good friends and have much experience in mythic raiding from legion up til now, while also taking a short break to play classic together. With 2 raid teams: Morning (3/12M Nyl) and Night (4/12M Nyl), multiple 2k+ io, multiple 2k rated pvp players, and a good group of friends we believe we are the right fit for any player!

Recruiting
[Is A Little Salty] is currently recruiting mythic players for the Morning team:
A 2nd tank - High Need (DH, BRM, Prot Warr)
Melee DPS - Medium Need (DH, rogue, ww, ret)
Ranged DPS - Low Need (mage)
Healers - High Need (holy priest, resto sham, mw)

Schedule
Weds/Thurs 9am-11:30am pst

Expectations
The only things we expect from you is to show up to raids on time, know your class/role, learn the mechanics and perform them, be prepared and respect your guildmates. If you can’t do any one of these simple things then we are not the guild for you.

Contacts
obliterate#11716
letgomyeggo#1838
misskay#11518
discord.gg/hBySCp7

Still looking. Not saved to mythic this week so free to do trials. Prefer guilds that either dont raid wednesday or raids after 9pm MST on Wednesdays but will be flexible for quality groups!